• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2022 CPC Leadership Discussion: Et tu Redeux

As to Bread Guy reply.
Ack all. I just wish that everyone in Canada would recognize that teams red, blue, and orange all engage in the dark arts and all are equally guilty of importing good and bad trends from offshore.
Absolutely. I brought up that CPC is importing from GOP because they’re the ones definitely not campaigning right now. But I didn’t say that the LPC wasn’t doing the same with the Dems.

As to Bread Guy reply.
Ack all. I just wish that everyone in Canada would recognize that teams red, blue, and orange all engage in the dark arts and all are equally guilty of importing good and bad trends from offshore.
You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have, The Facts of Life...

Geez, own goals.

Too bad the LPC and NDP are allergic to advertising. 😉

Are these clowns trying to give Trudeau another minority? Is the OLO staffed with 18 year old amateurs? They are lucky that Trudeau is as popular as Ebola right now, but it’s almost like they’re thinking “We’re way too ahead right now. We have to show Canadians that we’re a bunch of incompetent amateurs too.

Jesus H. Christ!

Are these clowns trying to give Trudeau another minority? Is the OLO staffed with 18 year old amateurs?
No. 18-year old amateurs have better Google skills.

They are lucky that Trudeau is as popular as Ebola right now, but it’s almost like they’re thinking “We’re way too ahead right now. We have to show Canadians that we’re a bunch of incompetent amateurs too.

Jesus H. Christ!
Something something don’t interrupt your enemy when they’re making a mistake…

And the election is up to a year away.

Edit to add: Running (meme) commentary on the video.

Last edited:

Some of the meme commentary only reinforces the adage that liberals hate blue collar workers - “who likes the sound of hammers?”
Hey buddy, how do you think a house gets built?

…no? It’s an interesting point.

But I can say yes if you’d like.

You sure about that ?

You've been jonesing to find a chink in Pierre Poilievre's armor for some time it seems.

Bruv, this guy lives rent free in your head doesn't he ?

Step back from the X and go outside.

I'm worried about you, you need to let this guy go.

It's both telling and humorous that people are losing their shit over the origin of some pictures used in an ad and what their priorities for a leader are.

That tells me PP is doing pretty darn good

It's both telling and humorous that people are losing their shit over the origin of some pictures used in an ad and what their priorities for a leader are.

That tells me PP is doing pretty darn good

Here is Angus Reid’s PP tracker.

You can see how well he rates as far as being favourable/unfavourable.

You sure about that ?

You've been jonesing to find a chink in Pierre Poilievre's armor for some time it seems.

Bruv, this guy lives rent free in your head doesn't he ?

Step back from the X and go outside.

I'm worried about you, you need to let this guy go.
Translation: Leave Pierre alone!

If JT or anyone else in public office misspeaks or shoots himself in the foot I expect the same.

I have noticed a lot of sensitivity from some quarters here whenever someone is critical of PP.

Who’s losing their shit? We’re briefly laughing at it because such fumbles are funny no matter who does them.
And it only reinforces the “weird” label that the LPC is trying to import here lol.

OH NO! Pierre P ate a bagel with wheat made from the USA.
OMG! Pierre P farted near people!
HOW DARE HE! Pierre didn't tie his left shoe properly on the 13th of August!
WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT! Pierre P speaks English, so does Trump, Pierre P is caucasian, so is Trump, Pierre P is a male, oh no, so is Trump! Whats going on here?

Seriously? Anymore fly shit to pick out of pepper? He is still rocking the polls. He is still rocking the in person meetings. He has VALID concerns nd not chicken shit, worthless nit picking points to tackle.

If any of this was a serious issue, believe me, the CBC and Toronto Star (and some others) would totally run with it.

It was like Jagmeet and Charlie Angus trying to accuse the CPC of using bot farms. Elections Canada looked into and said no proof it was them (and it made no sense to hire a bot farm as the CPC rocking the polls)

OH NO! Pierre P ate a bagel with wheat made from the USA. The cream cheese was from Quebec.
OMG! Pierre P farted near people! Blame the dog. Everyone does.
HOW DARE HE! Pierre didn't tie his left shoe properly on the 13th of August! Jagmeet wore socks with sandals the same day.
WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT! Pierre P is a male, oh no, so is Trump! Why are you assuming their genders?

Who’s losing their shit? We’re briefly laughing at it because such fumbles are funny no matter who does them.
Apparently I am, even though I was just adding on to the original post that @dapaterson made.

Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

Back