• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2022 CPC Leadership Discussion: Et tu Redeux

Do you mean they will spike the punch and all commit suicide together at the same event?
Mmmm that was more murder than mass suicide.

Heavens Gate members were far more committed.

And the punch was Flavor Aid, not Kool Aid. Just clearing up a myth

Good opinion piece about Mr. Poilivere. I was surprised about his work background, or lack of experience in private industry. If the NDP pulls the rug away from the LPC and if a federal election is called, he'd better start rolling out credible policies and viable plans to help the country instead of complaining.

Good opinion piece about Mr. Poilivere. I was surprised about his work background, or lack of experience in private industry. If the NDP pulls the rug away from the LPC and if a federal election is called, he'd better start rolling out credible policies and viable plans to help the country instead of complaining.

So Canada would be better off if we had a PM that was previously say…a ‘successful’ business man? 😉

So Canada would be better off if we had a PM that was previously say…a ‘successful’ business man?
Not going to follow that rabbit hole (i.e. our neighbour to the south) :giggle:

I would like our politicians to be more well rounded in life. I'm not sure what the breakdown is in our current parliament, but there are probably more lawyers than any other profession. The more diverse professions and work/life experience in the caucus, and under the right leadership, generally better ideas are formed to resolve the problem. Group think is not helpful. Of course you would also need a competent bureaucracy to run the thing.

Not going to follow that rabbit hole (i.e. our neighbour to the south) :giggle:

I would like our politicians to be more well rounded in life. I'm not sure what the breakdown is in our current parliament, but there are probably more lawyers than any other profession. The more diverse professions and work/life experience in the caucus, and under the right leadership, generally better ideas are formed to resolve the problem. Group think is not helpful. Of course you would also need a competent bureaucracy to run the thing.
Thinking about it now, hoping that Poilievre (knowing his background as we do now) will “shake up” the Canadian govt establishment is a bit ironic.

This sign represents the title and content of that news story…
IMG_2837.jpeg

“THIS SIGN HAS SHARP EDGES - DONT TOUCH!”

The sponsored travel is discussed and ‘big’ numbers are used to make it seem like some kind of Roman orgy took place, and it turns out that sponsored travel as took place is not prohibited. Previous ethics commissioner wonders what the deal is, no rules were broken. Only thing that has changed recently was the value limit of individual gifts to MPs ($40per, $200annially).

…also ‘The bridge is out ahead

CPC MPs make case for ethics committee investigation into Govt interference with RCMP investigation into SNC Lavelin illegal activities.

We are truly into the bought heavily subsidized media supporting a diversionary effort from a standing government to draw attention to anything else other than it’s eventual demise…

“…there may be hope for Canada yet…”

Back