• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Election: 2016

RocketRichard said:
Stand by. Predict Trump won't last as president 2 years, let alone the next 2 months...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If any of the crap that has come out today becomes varified, grows legs and starts to walk I wouldn't give him the rest of the year.

But the key point is becomes varified.

I'm taking it with a grain of salt. Apparently this has been making the rounds for months within the intell community, and even the press has been trying to run the story to ground, but no one could verify any of the allegations.

Speculation is that it may be the intel agencies firing a warning shot across Trump's bow. Things could get really interesting as the week progresses.

Add to that the fact that Monica Crowley who is up for a senior director position on the NSC has plagerized for many of her columns, her book (which the publisher has pulled from the shelves), and to top it off her PhD dissertation.

I can see this nomination going down in flames.

The tweets are going to go apocalyptical this week.

RocketRichard said:
Stand by. Predict Trump won't last as president 2 years, let alone the next 2 months...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too Late.

The professor who was predicting Trump's victory, and has now successfully been able to accurately predict the winner for the past two decades, has also predicted that Trump would be Impeached.  That all before Trump's victory.

George Wallace said:
Too Late.

The professor who was predicting Trump's victory, and has now successfully been able to accurately predict the winner for the past two decades, has also predicted that Trump would be Impeached.  That all before Trump's victory.

Congrats to President Pence.  [:D

House of Cards couldn't even write this stuff...

Sad to see that the Best Reality Show on TV today is now real life.....Perhaps Trump will win the Golden Globe next year for his "new Reality TV Show". 

I just watched his press conference.  Say what you will he knows how to handle a room and he destroyed CNN. 

Trump haters will try anything,but with Republican control of both houses impeachment is a pipe dream. Right now the democrat extremists are floating a bogus story that Trump is a Russian agent. I think in the end the Democrats will so damage their brand as not to be a viable national party. Thats not to say that they would not have success at the state and local levels, they might not win the Presidency again for a very long time.

Oh....you mean CNN hasn't already been "destroyed" eons ago as a news source???? ??? I suppose in North America CNN is the gold standard for getting your news

Remius said:
I just watched his press conference.  Say what you will he knows how to handle a room and he destroyed CNN.

beachdown said:
Oh....you mean CNN hasn't already been "destroyed" eons ago as a news source???? ??? I suppose in North America CNN is the gold standard for getting your news

huh?

I second that thought! Trump has changed the landscape when it comes to US elections based on the current state of the world, and how it affects the US as a country. The average American based on what happened during this elections, has come to the conclusion that the 1% are just full of hot air and only interested in lining their own pockets.

Trump capitalized on terror attacks / attempts on the US, and the people bought into all that when they went to the polls. The next person just has to do the same and we've started seeing that happen in other countries.

tomahawk6 said:
Trump haters will try anything,but with Republican control of both houses impeachment is a pipe dream. Right now the democrat extremists are floating a bogus story that Trump is a Russian agent. I think in the end the Democrats will so damage their brand as not to be a viable national party. Thats not to say that they would not have success at the state and local levels, they might not win the Presidency again for a very long time.

Speaking of tweets....how come Trump isn't banned from Twitter yet considering some of his tweets? "Phrama Bro" schkrelli who jacked up the price of HIV drug by 3000% got banned this week for harassing a female journalist

cupper said:
Add to that the fact that Monica Crowley who is up for a senior director position on the NSC has plagerized for many of her columns, her book (which the publisher has pulled from the shelves), and to top it off her PhD dissertation.

I can see this nomination going down in flames.

The tweets are going to go apocalyptical this week.

beachdown said:
BLUF: What is so special about CNN? I won't rate them as a reliable news outlet. Al Jazeera does a better job

I didn't say they were special.  just that he destroyed them at his press conference.  He basically shut down their reporter.  ???

Leftist twitter bans members for political reasons,  not  because of ethics.  Twitter is a regular cesspool of  racism and hate; if they banned everyone who harassed other members there would be 85 people left on twitter

tomahawk6 said:
they might not win the Presidency again for a very long time.

Just have to keep an eye on the 2020 thread.  :)

National Public Radio ( This was written in 2013 )

"Forget 2016. The Pivotal Year In Politics May Be 2020
http://www.npr.org/2013/01/25/170240786/forget-2016-the-pivotal-year-in-politics-may-be-2020

"In 2012, Obama won 80 percent of the nonwhite vote but just 39 percent of the white vote."

"The demographic makeup of the United States will shift dramatically in the next eight years." ( This was written in Jan., 2013. He is referring to the 2020 election. )

"because our voting patterns are highly aligned by race," Taylor says.

I wonder if the Democrats will run an African-American candidate in 2020, like they did in 2008 and 2012?

beachdown said:
BLUF: What is so special about CNN? I won't rate them as a reliable news outlet. Al Jazeera does a better job

Still better than Fox.

Remius said:
I didn't say they were special.  just that he destroyed them at his press conference.  He basically shut down their reporter.  ???

The Trump vs cnn/Buzzfeed smack down was pretty awesome to watch.

Back