• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Works the same way for a PC. So everyone can now upload your own. Go to the Photo Gallery and follow the "Upload Photos" directions.

I can't seem to be able to upload a picture from my C drive to put on my profile. I tried over and over. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I clicked 'upload my own photo', clicked browse, chose one from my C drive, clicked 'open', then 'change profile'....nothing....WTF?
AL

Can't get it to work for me either. Been trying for a couple of weeks. Used to be able to, now I can't. Hmmmm....

It won't work for me either, I asked Mike about it and he's looking in to it.

my avatar wouldnt go either..not even for the ones on the server...

I believe that issue is now fixed.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers
Mike

Ive never heard you...do you have a pretty voice ???

Can we maybe set some rules re: avatars; Spazkat's is so juvenile as to make the rest of the board look like morons.

MissMolsonIndy's, despite the size, is not too shabby....now if she would just acknowledge the email survey I sent to her...

I kinda like Spazkatz avatar. I've certainly seen some worse ones on this and other boards. I see nothing wrong with a little humour here and there. I was going to use Bill the Cat from Bloom County but couldn't find a good one. I also intend on changing mine on a regular basis. The current one replaced my Baldrick one as not everyone was aquainted with Black Adder and may not have made sense to some.

Sidenote: the pics in the gallery always dont work and show blank...have the Army.ca logo (not good for avatars in my opinion) or that little shadow behind it.

Burrows said:
Ive never heard you...do you have a pretty voice ???

Well, I can't speak for Burrows, but I believe the majority of you caught my drift...

A lady never tells!

I did acknowledge it, you hooligan. Thank you. I appreciate you taking the time out of your schedule. Kindest regards.

Im a hooligan *blush* :D

Can we maybe set some rules re: avatars; Spazkat's is so juvenile as to make the rest of the board look like morons.

No offence made to anyone. I wanted some kind of ....well....spaz....cat. This one made me laugh for a good 35 seconds. When it does no longer, I will change it.
AL

How do I get my avatar's I have uploaded onto my profile, without it being the big massive photo?

Back