• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

It appears it may be a case of ask and you shall receive. I suspect one of the staff took care of your problem for you after your request.

Best Wishes

Hehe, as you can see my second post was about 3 mins after my first. i know the staff here are awesomely dedicated to the site... So you are probably right.
(my nose doesnt look too brown does it?)  ;)
Cheers,
Morgs

Not sure what happened, it might have been a case of old information being cached for a bit, but I'm glad it's working OK now.

Cheers
Mike

Is there anyway to upload an avatar without having the annoying army.ca logo, i tried uploading loading it and all i saw was the logo across my face.

Papke said:
Is there anyway to upload an avatar without having the annoying army.ca logo, i tried uploading loading it and all i saw was the logo across my face.

Might you want to courteously change how your post is worded?

Papke,

The album is configured to watermark all images on upload. If you're just looking for an avatar, then you can upload one in the profile screen here in the forums, without the need to deal with the photo gallery.

Cheers
Mike

I think the reason it watermarks, is to prevent people from using the gallery as simply a host for their images. Go to Photobucket for free space if you keep having problems, then link the off-site image URL here.

Kinda related,so I'll post here in hopes of a quick reply.
I've uploaded a avatar to the forum's library,I've inputed the link into the box that says"URL photo..."but the only picture I get is a small square with an X in it as my picture.Could some one help me?

Got it. That URL will cause the red X because it's a link to a web page, not the image itself. Try this one:

http://army.ca/album/Avatars/thmb_wpnstech.png

Cheers
Mike

Any chance of seeing KOCalgR's badge? I like the RCAC fine,but showing a little more Reg't pride would be nice.BTW,great site. :)

gunner56

If you have a good copy of your hatbadge on your hard drive just go to your profile and under Forum Profile Information there is a box where you can upload your own picture.

GW

Back