• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

We're having some avatar issues at the moment... Still trying to track down the cause, but for now uploaded avatars aren't resized. :(

if you have photoshop, or similar program (I use MGI PhotoSuite) to resize.

open the picture in the program (Duh) and choose resize (again, duh) in the options menu.

it should give you an option to proportionally resize, choose yes, then change the horizontal field to 100 pixels.

Hope that helps.

Heres the Rocky Mountain Rangers Logo link, its
http://www.army.dnd.ca/39CBG_HQ/rmr.htm

- Shawn

Thanks. It's now in the selectable list of avatars.

Cheers
Mike

Mike,

If possible could we have the Lorne Scots P,D&H Regt crest as an uploaded avatar..I know there are a few Lorne Scots reservists on the board.

I know its in the avatar gallery...but its HUGE and it gets marked with Army.ca

Mike,

I know you are still working on the problem of "down scaling" avatars that are uploaded to your site.... any word on when I can get my recent post - "Combat Diver 2" reduced to a more workable size?  I can't seem to reduce my image to a smaller (100 pixel) size?

Sapper 6

I've reduced them all to a max dimension of 65px. I still hope to have the problem  addressed properly at some point as well.

Cheers
Mike

Thanks Mike.  Great site.  I'm a relatively new member and think you've done an excellent job!  To you and all your elves, keep up the great work!  Merry Christmas!

Sapper6

p.s. Christmas lights around the banner are a nice touch. :army:

So mike Santa Claus?  well I guess Im the smallest moderator elf ;D

Ok, this issue has now been resolved. Thanks for your patience all.

If your avatars are currently too big, just re-upload them and they'll automatically be resized.

Just thought i would let you know....

Recent Uploads
Image Magick Error: composite: unable to open image `/var/www/html/album/Avatars/thmb_F1804.png': No such file or directory. composite: missing an image filename `/var/www/html/album/Avatars/thmb_F1804.png'.

Image Magick Error: composite: unable to open image `/var/www/html/album/Avatars/thmb_military_soldier_firing_md_clr.png': No such file or directory. composite: missing an image filename `/var/www/html/album/Avatars/thmb_military_soldier_firing_md_clr.png'.

Thanks for the heads up... It's been fixed. Looks like the auto thumbnail generator doesn't like animaged gifs...

Just uploaded about 14 more.
If anyone is looking something specific (military graphic wise) give me a shout I might be able to hunt it down.

Blakey...many of those are already available...please only upload what you need personally.

For some reason my personal picture is not what i set it to be, in fact i have my profile set up so i dont display a pictre but for some reason it is.
I know how you all feel about posting insignia's and i dont want to offend anyone so can someone please help me remove it as soon as possible. I feel like a right n00b having to make this post, but i have tried everything i can to remove it.
Cheers,
Morgs

....It seems to have now disappeared and i feel quite the idiot, as i have not changed anything. ::)

Back