• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

No worries... Just click on "Select a different Avatar Image" on your profile screen and that will bring up a new window. The "Use Custom URL" option is at the bottom of the new window...

Cheers

Maybe I have something wrong with my UBB code because I clicked on "select a different avatar image" and a new window pops up with a page of avatars, top left corner being blank, followed by the rank insignia for private.. all the way down to the cap badge that I believe might be SQFT.. along with the option of "next". On the left hand edge of this window there is "select this avatar", "no avatar" and "cancel". I must be missing something as there is no option for inputting URL information.

Bzz

Aha! I had the forums set to only allow custom avatars once a user reached 30 posts.

That restriction has been lifted, and things should now appear as discussed.

Cheers

Heheh. The shirt comment was just a joke. No such thing exists! :)

But if I can offload enough stickers, that may just be the next venture...

To get something like this:
2-12-Log.gif
Try this:

Code:
[quote][IMG]http://army.ca/ubb/Avatars/2-12-Log.gif[/IMG][/quote]
Cheers

Ok I mean how do I post a picture where I have "proud to be canadian".

I believe you can insert this type of code:

Code:
[IMG]http://army.ca/ubb/Avatars/2-12-Log.gif[/IMG]
Cheers

But what if I want to put something other than the log badge?

Then you have to put in something other than a URL to the log badge. ;)

The image you include has to be accessible over the net, and you need a URL (such as the one above) to insert into your sig...

Cheers

We don‘t really need pictures taking up the sig line, do we? That‘s so sophomoric - avatars should be good enough.

Let me first apologize for not being as computer savy as most of you, and secondly for posting this question in this forum. Hopefully my Infantry pers will be a little more forgiving. How do I move the Tor Scot avatar from the photo gallery to the profile section to use as my personal avatar? Your help would be greatly apreciated. Thanx.

1. Click on "Profile" (top right corner, roughly)
2. Click on "Edit Profile"
3. Go down to Avatar and click on "Select a different Avatar image"
4. Select the one you want by clicking on it and then click on "Select This Avatar" (there are several pages, and they might take a little while to load - you also may have to click on "next" at the bottom right corner in order to view the successive pages ... if you can‘t see the "next" button, you might have to "maximise" the page)
5. Send me $1,000 dollars in small, unmarked bills.

If you find the Tor Scot avatar there I will send you 1000 grand in any denomination. The avatar is in the gallery area and not in the profile area my quest continues.

Save the Tor Scot capbadge to your computer, then upload it into the avatar section. Then follow the steps Bossi gave you.

Now send me $200 US in small bills.

Cheers

I want a tor scott thing too but this is all i could find.
<------------------------------

Never Mind, i think i fixed it, hey Cpl. Boomer is that your real name, because im probably gonna come to fort york this tuesday, may 24th and ill say hello if a see you there.

Back