• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Status- The History of Outages & Dark Days

No caching or acceleration software. Every time I install something like php-accelerator or eaccelerator, it creates a host of other problems. :(

Mike Bobbitt said:
No caching or acceleration software. Every time I install something like php-accelerator or eaccelerator, it creates a host of other problems. :(

That is a shame.. scripts breaking?

apache core dumps with one, and hangs with the other. I may give it another test some time to see if anything has changed.

Really slowing down on and off over the past 1/2 hour for me.  Anyone else?

Such as.....?  I haven't noticed anything else, just the speed, or rather, lack of.

Speed has been slightly slow in last 2 hours, but I thought it might have been the downloads I was doing.

One thing I have noticed in the last two days. Normally I open 2 Army.ca windows in the morning. I log on in the main page, and simply refresh  to be logged on in the second page (sandbox thread). Lately I have to physically log onto the site from both pages.

Sorry folks, we were off the air from about 0200 ET until 1430 ET today. I was out of town so I couldn't get to the server until now to resolve the issue. Not a great way to start the new year, but we'll do better from here.

Thanks for your patience.

Cheers
Mike

No problems, Mike.

Thanks for doing all you do to keep Army.ca up and running for the rest of us.

Happy New Year, Mike. Besides it was only us poor, pathetic wretches without real lives that were upset by the outage.

Cheers

BAR

Old Sweat said:
Happy New Year, Mike. Besides it was only us poor, pathetic wretches without real lives that were upset by the outage.

Cheers

BAR

You know....he's right....anybody who gets on this board for $0.02/hr.....really now....

Was joking around with some scenarios with a friend.  He suggested you spilt champagne on the keyboard, while my thought was that you hadn't renewed your copyright for the new year and somebody else had taken over the site!

Good to see things back up and running.  Keep up the good work Mike, your time is appreciated.  :D

airmich said:
my thought was that you hadn't renewed your copyright for the new year and somebody else had taken over the site!
After last April 1st.....them's sensitive words.....

And to think, I thought I was banned  ;) Good to see that the place is back up and running.

Michael Baker said:
And to think, I thought I was banned  ;)

LOL. That's what I was thinking about me too!!

Happy New Year Mike, and thanks for all that you do with this awesome site!! (Vern sucking up so that she doesn't get banned!!)

Vern

My only New Years Resolution.....  Crash Army.ca

I've kept my resolutions  ;D

Mike - nobody here in a position to offer any complaints.  Thanks for all that you do to keep this service up and running.  Happy New Year to you and yours.

Back