• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Status- The History of Outages & Dark Days

Sorry to hear the server is not happy.  I had assumed it was the Hydro One's power outages in the surrounding areas.  I guess you don't need to borrow the generator? ( I can see it now..."no we're aren't hooking the fridge up to the d-gen, I need it for the site, go build a fire kids if you want to be warm, fire up the barbie if you want to save the meat, the gen goes to the site's server...LOL.")

Haha, Finally a dose of army.ca!

Is the white color here to stay :(? (or is it just my computer)?
cause if green is out, I rather have purple :)...

Yrys said:
Haha, Finally a dose of army.ca!

Is the white color here to stay :(? (or is it just my computer)?
cause if green is out, I rather have purple :)...
I don't like the white! It looks like snow, which im sad to say we are having very little of  :-X

Just curious if we are going to be able to access the other things such as the photo gallery, and chatroom from this updated board?

Yikes!!

So it's not just me with the white screen and slow speed...

I do soooooo hope the colour isn't permanent, we've got enough white stuff in PEI already today.

Hmmm It is green again.  ;D Hooray!!
... except my "new posts since last visit" and such is missing.

*Edit: Nevermind me... I clicked the button to make those things disapear and didn't realize. D'OH! All is well.

Anyone else get the "Site will be back in a minute" message?

Anyone else take that litterally, and check back about a thousand times in a few hours...  ;D ?

We should be back to normal now, except the photo gallery, which will take a bit longer to get sorted out.

Did spell check on a post a minute ago and it highlighted the entire sentence.  Now, I now there are some who don't like what I write but..... ;D

rmacqueen said:
Did spell check on a post a minute ago and it highlighted the entire sentence.  Now, I now there are some who don't like what I write but..... ;D

I just had the same problem.

But I'm getting awesome at minesweeper waiting for the pages to load......I'd never seen a square with an "8" in it before; (the number 8 is grey) ;D

Yeah, I had to hand write them for a while there... Good thing we came back online, I was getting some serious writer's cramp!

Well!  That was frustrating.  Just when I wanted to make a witty post......now I forgot  ;D

Yep....same out here as well. Wonder what happened?

Regards

There be gremlins in the system!

Is there any caching software installed on this system for PHP scripts?  If it is a load problem that is causing this, installing such software could help alleviate the problem.

Back