• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Status- The History of Outages & Dark Days

Well, something happened in the last 15+/- minutes; the speed is closer to, but not yet at normal.

Finnally I have made it........(deep gasps of breath)......
Just for those who've missed it....... the site is slow today ;D

I could not get on at all after 3 PM (1500). I could only get on here now thankfully  :D

HoM and I had the same problem yesterday. So, to replace the site...we drank

I had some trouble getting on as well.  Someone earlier mentioned it was just this site but other sites were fine.  What are these other sites he mentioned?  I thought Army.ca was the ONLY site on the internet ;D

could not access the site yesterday, at all. Got on today but slow.

Sig_Des said:

You need the site to be down in order to drink ????

::) new army

Sig_Des said:

Life is that bad without army.ca eh?... ;D

Well, ok, we were gonna drink either way...but this way, we can blame our drinking problems on Mike

I had big problems last night and this morning, much better now, but still a bit slow compared to other sites.

warspite said:
Site is running at full speed for me right now ;D

For some perhaps, for others not.  I find the speed is fluctuating quite a bit, fast and then slow as molasses.

When this happens to me, I never know whether it's my machine, or the twenty miles of thirty year old telephone line between here and the switchborad/server bldg.  :)

But, having said that, I do believe that Mr Bobbitt is slowing down on the bicycle he uses to generate the power for his server.  ;D

All the best    Drummy

Sorry folks, the server has bottomed out a few times. I was out when it did it last night, but I did manage to restart the server remotely. Wow, that's a pain. I can watch the server load climb steadily up again, so we may be in for a few more slow periods yet.

As far as I can tell, we're just drawing too big a crowd!

Back