• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Tracking problems with the forum upgrade [Post here]

I wasn't sure if this should be posted here or not as I don't htink it's due to the upgrade.

Does anyone else see posts like this, where the post is below the line?

Heheh, George did that one on purpose. ;)

Moe, I noticed the broweser on that system is pretty old... is it a work system (E.G. locked in to that version) or can you upgrade?

I'm at work but I don't think it's the system as his posts show up like that on my home computer as well.  No big deal, I just think it's the way he posts, doing what George did on purpose, by mistake.

PMedMoe said:
I'm at work but I don't think it's the system as his posts show up like that on my home computer as well.  No big deal, I just think it's the way he posts, doing what George did on purpose, by mistake.

Actually, there is a problem.

I posted as I did on purpose, but you will notice there is a line under the headers still.  On his posts, there is no line there.  It is further down, above his post.  So there is a problem with that extra space still.

It's a rendering problem, but it renders fine for me in the latest version of IE and Firefox. I think it's because Soldier1stTradesman2nd's name is so long, it slips into the post area, causing it to drop down. I'd bet that if you upped your screen resolution and maximized the browser window, it wouldn't happen.

Mike Bobbitt said:
It's a rendering problem, but it renders fine for me in the latest version of IE and Firefox. I think it's because Soldier1stTradesman2nd's name is so long, it slips into the post area, causing it to drop down. I'd bet that if you upped your screen resolution and maximized the browser window, it wouldn't happen.

Well, there ya go.  I learned something new today.  Can I go home now?  ;)

Getting 501 errors trying to start a new topic.  Possibly a firewall issue here at work, though.

dapaterson said:
Getting 501 errors trying to start a new topic.  Possibly a firewall issue here at work, though.

I just started two new topics with no problem....

So you're the one who's hogging all the internet.

Kat Stevens said:
So you're the one who's hogging all the internet.

Just the Western Half.....whathisname's hogging the Eastern end....

The server hadn't been rebooted in a couple of weeks... that's generally the limit of what we can get out of it, so hopefully it'll be fresh as a spring daisy now.

Back