• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

NFLD Sapper said:
wagon_circle.jpg

Hows this one Vern  ;D >:D

You shouldn't be playing with your toys at work.      ;D

Hey GW I'm back to being a Class A bum so I'm allowed to play with them  ;D

NFLD Sapper said:
Hows this one Vern  ;D >:D

Consider it incorporated ...

A fine example of how convoy doctrine has advanced over the years (that'll be my "official" reason for tossing it in there)!!  ;D

NFLD Sapper said:
Hey GW I'm back to being a Class A bum so I'm allowed to play with them  ;D

;D

Just looking at abbreviating your name in a reply, but decided against calling you "NS".

Guess you can't find appropriate abbreviations for all names on the site.

;D

George Wallace said:
;D

Just looking at abbreviating your name in a reply, but decided against calling you "NS".

Guess you can't find appropriate abbreviations for all names on the site.

;D

Nfld Sookie works for me -- for him.  >:D

What am I doing? Just had my first World History class, and I'm still very sick. Anyone want egg's a la forehead?

-Deadpan

Still unpacking from the move.....will it ever end?  :crybaby:  :crybaby:

And...on a better note....tonight soldiers are returning to Edmonton garrison from Afghanistan and my daughters and I are going up to 'surprise' welcome home my friend, Ashley.  She answered a letter to 'Any Canadian Soldier' I sent out and we have become friends over letters and emails.  The problem is I have never met her and don't know what she looks like.  And....since everyone is in the same uniform...I forsee this being a little problematic.  Oh well, what can ya do?  We will hope for the best.  :D

ENGINEERS WIFE said:
Still unpacking from the move.....will it ever end?   :crybaby:  :crybaby:

And...on a better note....tonight soldiers are returning to Edmonton garrison from Afghanistan and my daughters and I are going up to 'surprise' welcome home my friend, Ashley.  She answered a letter to 'Any Canadian Soldier' I sent out and we have become friends over letters and emails.  The problem is I have never met her and don't know what she looks like.  And....since everyone is in the same uniform...I forsee this being a little problematic.  Oh well, what can ya do?  We will hope for the best.   :D

Make a big sign to hold up ...

I just farted......

T'was the most productive part of my day.......and the only one that made any sort of sense  >:(

CDN Aviator said:
I just farted......

T'was the most productive part of my day.......and the only one that made any sort of sense  >:(

At least you did something productive.

Rear party for me :(

I HATE REAR PARTY!!

CDN Aviator said:
I just farted......

Boys....and their bodily functions....and so proud of them! 
Thanks for sharing that gem of information.
This is me shaking my head and laughing. ;D

Well...the thread is "what are you doing right now ?"

I was just being honest......

Back