• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

So there I was.......

...they regrouped at the nearest depanneur, bought a large bottle of rubbing alcohol, and drank it in the parking lot...

... to the amusement of the local streetwalkers and there Surete clients ...

.... Capt Mike and his Legless Mountain Climbing Legion of Doom ....

... counter-intuitively, had a fatal allergy to all peanut related products, and had to take the following precautions ...

none... because the fact that he was made up entirely of peanut butter, which is what he is allergic to, meant he died the instant he was conceived in the back of a '57....

.... oh my, I really should sleep this one off, too much of the grape .... oh ... oh ....

... they were going at it like rabbits in the back of a 3/4 ton Ford pickup truck, gun rack and all, driven by the Evil Overlord himself!  In fact, the Evil One was most likey PBM's father, right up to the point where he dribbled on his wench, the chocolate mixing with her peanut butter until....

KABOOOOM!

...an earth shattering kaboom! You mess with me...you mess with my Aludium Q-36 explosive space modulator ...

..... and Buck Rogers secret decoder ring with bubblegum holder attachment ....

.... He turned his head to his companion and asked ....

.... Ping Pong Fusiliers SHOW parade where I ...

... was on defaulters for ogling the RSMs daughter, a sweet little thing of 14 (stone) ...

.... worth of matted hair in her armpits and a smell that would gag a ...

...one sidelong glance at her and the Major was smitten...

Back