• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Name The Weapon!!!

ARMYdotCApic.jpg

AG36 H&K Grenade launcher, known in British service as the L17, currently on the L17A2.

Not to mention the kick-ass can of RV-92 Blue from back in the day when the company was Canadian owned and did stuff like that all the time.

Doug,  -- Sorta but no

-- its marked AG-C

HKGLandURX011.jpg

I think the AG-Letter or Number is dependant on the host weapon? 

Anyway -- yeah I still have a beer from RV 92 (I'm debating throwing it up on EGay and asking $250  ;D)  -- but yeah back when the Army could still drink  :blotto:
I'm sure IF the CF ever had a Div Ex and was allowed to drink - any brewer would offer to sponsor it. 
  I wonder how skunky it is now

So skunky it's probably ex-beer...

Badump a dump!

How's this?  Fairly simple...

AGS-30

- admitted I originally started to type AGS-17 then decided to look at your pic.

LOL!!!!  I'm diggin in my "MY PICTURES" folder of the computer................wait one over!

PS.....did Waild sell you  that????    Cause it looks (from the the marks on it)  like it used to be mine. 

Stay safe

Bill

Naw it was from Najib - fixer, crook and general scammer extraordinaire...

Well, judging by the front sight w/ears (not hooded Chi-Com type), w/ older style muzzle nut I would say an Older Russian chrome/nickel plated AK47 cut down. Can't see the reciever for solid stock machining or AKM stamping. The folding stock too is early Russian type. No ribbing. As for the furniture, some local guys job for sure.

Cheers,

Wes

Heres a game for everyone.... Spot the member of Joint Task Force Two. (he is as far as i can tell).....
  go to the link and get the big version of the image..
NOTE THE RIFLE HE IS CARRYING AND HIS TACTICAL VEST he is the person in the second file without the helmat.

http://www.combatcamera.forces.gc.ca/netpub/server.np?find&catalog=photos&template=detail_e.np&field=itemid&op=matches&value=16404&site=combatcamera

Back