• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Name The Weapon!!!

I'm going to guess it's an APS Underwater Assault Rifle...

Per the card. ;)

judging by the sign in the picture, I would say it is an underwater assault rifle that shoots darts  :p

edit - Bobbit you beat me on the draw!

Dammit! I forgot to photoshop the damn thing.
How bout this one?

I can't for the life of me remember the name of it - looks alot like a single shot .45 either the SOE or OSS were issued in the Second World War.

MM

Hehehehe Try and get this one.
(These actually work too)

It isn't a gun NAME but the name is actually the Project.
Its a future weapon.
It was on the show Future Weapons.
I couldn't believe it actually worked too but it does.
Pretty cool too.

RocketRyan -- you have to answer the previouc correctly before you go.  MetalStorm is still a concept BTW

and, for everyone: No new pics go up UNTIL there is an answer to the previous one.
The correct poster then puts up a pic which is 'in play' until answered.
Nobody throws pics in, until the previous pic has been answered successfully.

Them's the rules. And they work for all these games.

The guy above already stated the name and gun though...Jeez I'm making too many screw ups today.Ok my bad.But still that metal storm thing is AWESOME

Under-water yes. Air-powered no.  It uses an enclosed cartridge with an elongated projectile.  Did anyone find a name for it or a country yet?

I saw those weapons on a program "future weapons" or something like that on discovery channel on friday.
I wish i didn't delete the show on PVR.
1st one is "Metal Storm", but nothing else about the specific name.

I think that the pistol is Russian made, I remember coming across it (or something similar) while doing a Cold War report in HS and remember vaguely that it was used by navy divers during the Cold War.

BernDawg said:
Under-water yes. Air-powered no.  It uses an enclosed cartridge with an elongated projectile.  Did anyone find a name for it or a country yet?
naw, man. I'm stumped. I SHOULD know, in fact I probably DO know, but I can't think of it to save my life.

You suck!

;D

Try Janes online.  Fully available on the DIN including passwords.  I can send you the link on Mon if you want.

Yes it's Russian.  Ant ID yet?

BernDawg said:
Try Janes online.  Fully available on the DIN including passwords.  I can send you the link on Mon if you want.
thanks anyway, I have the passwords, and you can still access it from home using them. But I refuse to cheat.

Back