• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

More and more funnies.. vol: something...

I did my EXPRES test today. The PSP lady decide to pace us the first level or two. I got to one line and heard "Thump". The PSP lady did a face plant into the floor. I was laughing too hard during the test.

;D

Such a show off...

tumblr_m464ehWqlH1r0wqrdo1_500.jpg

I miss the Gummy Bears from Germany......    :'(

PMedMoe said:
tumblr_m464ehWqlH1r0wqrdo1_500.jpg

I miss the Gummy Bears from Germany......    :'(

Haribo? There are a lot of local places that are starting to sell them. Saw a big bag at Wal-Mart the other day too.

2010newbie said:
Haribo? There are a lot of local places that are starting to sell them. Saw a big bag at Wal-Mart the other day too.

Cool, thanks.

U.S.Navy releases Al Qaeda Terrorist

I can’ t believe it!!!!!

The US Navy today announced that it has released a senior Al Qaeda terrorist after questioning him extensively for 27 days while being held prisoner aboard a US aircraft carrier in the Arabian Sea .

In a humanitarian gesture, the terrorist was given $50 US and a white 1962 Ford Fairlane automobile upon being released from custody.

The attached photo shows the terrorist on his way home just after being released by the Navy.

A Canadian Army Officer was about to start the morning briefing to all of his staff.

While waiting for the coffee machine to finish its brewing, the officer decided to pose a question to all assembled.
He explained that his wife had been a bit frisky the night before, and therefore he failed to get his usual amount of sound sleep.
He posed the question;  "How much of the act of sex is "work," and how much is "pure pleasure"?

A Captain chimed in with a 75-25% in favour of 'work'.

A Lieutenant said it was probably about 50-50%.

A Warrant-Officer responded with a 25-75% in favour of 'pleasure', depending
upon his state of inebriation at the time.

There being no consensus, the Officer turned to the Newfie private who was in charge of making the coffee.
What was HIS opinion?

Without any hesitation, the young Newfie responded,
"Sir, it has to be 100% pleasure, Sir."

The Officer seemed a little surprised and as you might guess, asked, "And why is that, soldier" ?

"Well, Sir, if there was any work involved, the officers would have me doing it for them, Sir".

The room fell silent.  God Bless the Newfie.

I'm Führerious that you keep making nazi jokes.

These jokes are seriously crossing the rhein

Spotted this on Gentleman's Military Interest Club
interesting site and quite well done:
http://gmic.co.uk/

I got a good laugh at this, check it out.
Amendment to Awards ( New Ribbon System)
http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=233334

The 11th Husband

A young man married a beautiful woman who had previously divorced 10 husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband to "Please be gentle; I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, husband #1 was a Sales Representative; he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

"Husband # 2 was in Software Services; he was never really sure how it was suppose to function; but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

"Husband # 3 was from Field Services; he said that everything checked out diagnostically, but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband # 4 was in Telemarketing;  even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

"Husband # 5 was an Engineer, he understood the basic process, but he wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state of the-art method.

"Husband #6 was from Administration; he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

"Husband # 7 was in Marketing; although he had a product, he was never sure how to position it.

"Husband # 8 was a Psychiatrist; all he did was talk about it.

"Husband # 9 was a Gynecologist; all he did was look at it.

"Husband # 10 was a Stamp Collector; all he ever did was ........... God, how I miss him.

"But now that I've married you, I'm so excited."

"Wonderful," said the husband, "but why?

"You're with the "GOVERNMENT"..

This time I KNOW I'M gonna get SCREWED.

Alright, I just have to announce that my post about anti Christian image was very unacceptable. I do apologize to everyone and the member that I upsetted. Hopfully the Mods can remove the image soon.

Regards,
Macey

It was reported to us and we all agreed that it was funny stuff................one could insert whatever religion, or thing, one wanted in the poster.
It wasn't Christian bashing, it was just a joke............some people need to know the difference.

TK,......if that poster has said "Muslim" or "NDHQ type",...would you have reported it??
If the answer is yes, than you have a legitimate beef,...if the answer is no, than that is being thin-skinned.

Back