• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cougars - NOT the AFV

armyvern said:
Why can't you guys just admit that you love being hunted!!

Why run down the hill and get only one;
When you can walk down the hill and get them all!

Some of the worlds best predators lour their prey in...

Danjanou said:
I would also suggest taking an unwanted younger male relative/friend as expendable bait to keep them away. 8)

I would gladly volunteer for said duty!

I'll enlighten you all to the Game plan.

Bring my own Cougars along; to lour the young bucks from their young Doe's.

Move in for the empatetic consoling of said Doe's.

If there is no prey, I've got back-up arrangements.  ;D

Old Ranger said:
I'll enlighten you all to the Game plan.

Bring my own Cougars along; to lour the young bucks from their young Doe's.

Move in for the empatetic consoling of said Doe's.

If there is no prey, I've got back-up arrangements.   ;D

Dagnabit you weren't supposed to give the game plan away. Now they're on to us. :threat:

You know you're old when all the older women you used to fantasize about are young enough to be your daughter.  :'(

Pencil Tech said:
You know you're old when all the older women you used to fantasize about are young enough to be your daughter.   :'(
How old is your daughter?.......75?    ??? :o ;D

Danjanou said:
Dagnabit you weren't supposed to give the game plan away. Now they're on to us. :threat:

But it's a great way to lure Cougars on Vacation...we both will benefit...yah that's the ticket.

And the young Doe's still won't be wise to it, cause their to smart for that....

Old Ranger said:
But it's a great way to lure Cougars on Vacation...we both will benefit...yah that's the ticket.

And the young Doe's still won't be wise to it, cause their to smart for that....

Yes the true circle of life. When we're young we hunt cougars for a variety of reasons most noted here and the simple fact we're probably too young and stupid to catch the does. When we get older, we have the knowledge to go after the does and besides the cougars ain't interesting (or interested in us for that matter).

Cougars when they're young does ain't interested in young bucks (no experience, money etc) and chase the old ones, or at least let the old one's chase them.

I'd like to point out that despite the plethora of Euro trash ( Brits, French, Dutch, Germans, Austrians, Poles, Norwegians and Italians)  local Cubans and our Quebecois cousins all known for this item of vacation attire at the swim up bar/cougar watering hole, there were thankfully no speedo sightings (not that I was really looking).

However some of the European and North American cougars were really past their due date when it came to their choice of "bait." Ladies there comes a time (and/or certain BMI) when, spandex, thongs and/or topless should be replaced by something covering but still chic :o. We do love a mystery.

Fortunately it was a bar, and Mojitos kill all pain and make the eyes dim to the ugliness around you.
8)

You'll NEVER win against a true cougar because this...
Danjanou said:
Fortunately it was a bar, and Mojitos kill all pain and make the eyes dim to the ugliness around you.
8)
Makes you a prime target for attack by...
Danjanou said:
However some of the European and North American cougars were really past their due date when it came to their choice of "bait." Ladies there comes a time (and/or certain BMI) when, spandex, thongs and/or topless should be replaced by something covering but still chic :o. We do love a mystery.
That's what I'm talking about. Hunting in packs...they will eventually become better looking to those said Mojtos drinkers and partakers of other tantalizing refreshments...
I have to plan my attack now...I may one day become said cougar!!   ;D

Army Vern its ok I have my local big game licence validated by Fidel himself and it's my home turf, bring it.

Besides I stick to the watered down local draft during the day and enjoy my Mojito the way it was meant to be sipped, after sunset clothed and with a honking big hand rolled Habana while listening to great jazz in local bars no foreign cougar would dare enter even if they could find them. Unfortunatley there's still the local wildlife to fend off and jinteras hunt in packs too.

Danjanou said:
Army Vern its ok I have my local big game licence validated by Fidel himself and it's my home turf, bring it.

Besides I stick to the watered down local draft during the day and enjoy my Mojito the way it was meant to be sipped, after sunset clothed and with a honking big hand rolled Habana while listening to great jazz in local bars no foreign cougar would dare enter even if they could find them. Unfortunatley there's still the local wildlife to fend off and jinteras hunt in packs too.

I have been in a great many foreign off-road 'establishments' in my time... Now I will keep my eyes trained for big game hunters who are fully clothed and partaking of big honkin' Habanas while slowly sipping on Mojitos while listening to jazz and fending off the local wild-life!!   Will watch for same prey (not dressed in a speedo) fending off Euro-cougars while lounging at swim-ups bars sipping watered down draft.

Of which I can not do until (and if) I become a cougar myself... Thanks for all the great tips on the hunting grounds!!

OnTrack said:
Is it the thrill of the hunt or the kill that is most exciting?   Votes.

The thrill of the hunt.

Mind I'm using catch and release these days, D9er is open minded but not that open minded. :'(

Hunting can be fun for everyone!!  ;D

I, like Danjanou, can only ever attack if 9er is involved.

I fully agree...the thrill of the hunt is far more exciting.  Many a foreign port run ashore started with a group shouting at the top of the collective voices "A hunting we shall go" using Elmer Fudd's voice.  Imagine Marlin Perkin's hushed voice..."cougars stalking their pray...through the (alcoholic) haze the young sailors emerge..."

OnTrack said:
Many a foreign port run ashore started with a group shouting at the top of the collective voices "A hunting we shall go"
"cougars stalking their pray...through the (alcoholic) haze the young sailors emerge..."

HMMMM, now I wonder... after my own posting to Halifax and stories from my dad (a sailor) I have always been led to believe that the Naval types hunt down an entirely different animal than a cougar... starts with a "P"  Have I been led astray all these years?

armyvern said:
HMMMM, now I wonder... after my own posting to Halifax and stories from my dad (a sailor) I have always been led to believe that the Naval types hunt down an entirely different animal than a cougar... starts with a "P"   Have I been led astray all these years?

No, you have not been led astray....hehehe
I have nbot heard that term in ages

Back