• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cougars - NOT the AFV

I've been "hunted" by cougars before in Vancouver, Chilliwack an some other places, luckily I was able to pass them on to some friends  ;D

MikeL said:
I've been "hunted" by cougars before in Vancouver, Chilliwack an some other places, luckily I was able to pass them on to some friends   ;D

You are far too young yet to appreciate the long-term value of the cougar. You are still interested in the 'cougars-in-training'. They are young but not professional..... (ie can not be alternately employed as 'personal pleasure therapists'!!)...

Oy...
there was the time....
and there was the time.......... and then there was the time that..............

Gawd, I feel so used and abused (though not much shame ;))
Sigh!

geo said:
Oy...
there was the time....
and there was the time.......... and then there was the time that..............
Gawd, I feel so used and abused (though not much shame ;))
Sigh!
You then Sir obviously posess the maturity, experience, presence of mind and general sensibilities to truley appreciate the value a cougar is able to have on the psyche!!  ;D

armyvern said:
You then Sir obviously posess the maturity, experience, presence of mind and general sensibilities to truley appreciate the value a cougar is able to have on the psyche!!  ;D
...and therefore automatically disqualify yourself as cougar fodder.

Kat Stevens said:
...and therefore automatically disqualify yourself as cougar fodder.
I suspect this is not mere disqualification, but rather, he himself has already been sucessfully baited and  captured. He is more likely currently being kept as a cougar plaything within the walls of suburbia somewhere, enjoying those cougar wiles for many years to come!!  ;D
And, hopefully passing along his vast experience in this field to any cougar cubs that he may have brought forth into the jungle, urging them to follow in their fore-mothers footsteps!!  >:D

Michael O'Leary said:
The Frontenac Times
http://regimentalrogue.com/times/frontenac_times.htm

Mike,

Brings back great memories!  Didn't think you still kept some bandwidth for this journalistic masterpiece of the late 90s!

S6

Back