• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cougars - NOT the AFV

Springroll said:
No, you have not been led astray....hehehe
I have nbot heard that term in ages
Glad you can back me up on that.... I heard many a horror story about that particular hunt. Never was hunted as one myself though...  ;D

armyvern said:
Glad you can back me up on that.... I heard many a horror story about that particular hunt. Never was hunted as one myself though...   ;D

Well consider that a good thing.  ;D

I wonder how one goes from prey to hunter. Right now I am prey, but how soon will I be hunted. I wont mind either way. My game is good when I am on the hunt, and I'm pretty good at playing dumb when I am being hunted. I wonder, if one looks really good at hunting age wouldnt they still be considered prey. I plan on being hot for a long time hehe.  >:D

Camochick...I'm with you on that one. I like being both hunter and prey. It always gives you something to do. And, you'll always be hot.  ;)

camochick said:
I wonder how one goes from prey to hunter. Right now I am prey, but how soon will I be hunted. I wont mind either way. My game is good when I am on the hunt, and I'm pretty good at playing dumb when I am being hunted. I wonder, if one looks really good at hunting age wouldnt they still be considered prey. I plan on being hot for a long time hehe.   >:D

We are always both hunting and stalked ladies!! Remember rule # 1...lure them into the false sense of security. By allowing the 'weaker sex  ;D' to view us in our more sudued state, agreeing with their every suggested play, and demuring to their presence, we allow them to believe they are in fact "stalking" a perfect candidate for a meal.
But inside, we know that we have total control of the situation and are actually the ones maintaining full sensibilities at all times. Meanwhile, those that we have hunted, do themselves good by employing their tactics "gee you look hot tonight, can I buy you a drink, here are some flowers etc etc."  In effect at that time, they are of the belief that they are being successful at their hunt because we are accepting of their gifts. When we, in fact, know that the opposite is true...by the mere offering of these tactical gifts they lay at our feet...we know we have already successfully completed our hunt!!  ;)

armyvern said:
When we, in fact, know that the opposite is true...by the mere offering of these tactical gifts they lay at our feet...we know we have already successfully completed our hunt!!   ;)
you are scaring the young ones...... :o

The gifts are the best part. Yes you can buy me a drink, or two or three and I will allow you to remain in my presence. If you're lucky you will get something later, if I am in the mood and you've minded your manners. It's too easy. To them we are the hunted, but as army vern said, we know exactly what we are doing. Free drinks all night isnt bad for sitting there looking pretty.  >:D

However it is bad for your liver ;)

Kyle Burrows said:
However it is bad for your liver ;)
Kyle (Pretend I am your mother!!) You are too young for this thread!! Be thankful you have quite a few years until you have to worry about being hunted by cougars!!

I'm saving a horned mask for those years.

What can I say, I'm old in mind? :p

Check this out...

469363.832371.jpg

I wonder what everyone would say when you walk into a bar wearing....

34929024_F_store.jpg

If it were Cheers in Halifax, you would probably have a few people laugh...... never know... it just may work!!

That is a pretty good site..too bad a few of those"cougars" were no where near being 40 +

edited to add: I know I would laugh if I saw that t-shirt in Cheers..hehehe

Navalsnipr said:
I wonder what everyone would say when you walk into a bar wearing....

34929024_F_store.jpg

If it were Cheers in Halifax, you would probably have a few people laugh...... never know... it just may work!!

Perhaps, in sacrificing yourself for your fellow 'members of the stronger sex,' you should volunteer to trial the bait t-shirt on their behalf. Keep a log of comments, come-ons and actual physical attacks to post on this forum as 'documented evidence' of feral cougar tendancies here on the East Coast. Perhaps we have more willing sacrificial animals out there willing to assist us with the little experiment throughout this great land of ours?? All should rush out to buy said t-shirt soon, as I hear prime season for the cougars coming out to hunt is just around the corner. We ask you though, on behalf of those 'might-be-cougar-someday' members of this forum to ensure that you also keep track of age/weight stats, so that we may also benefit from your studies in knowing exactly what type of competition we face. Your assitance in this matter is very imporatant to us!!   ;D

Back