• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cougars - NOT the AFV

Kat Stevens said:
Most cougars I've observed in the wild are solitary hunters.   They don't take kindly to other cougars poaching in their territory... seen it get ugly, a hunting partner is not normally observed

There are exceptions to every rule and some cougars enjoy hunting together.....

camochick said:
No sense hiding our power now armyvern.
No need to hide it at all.. Para KNOWS we have it !!

camochick said:
Then again he veto'd the pool boy I wanted to hire, had something to do with us not having a pool or something. >:D

Well didn't I play pool incompetancy in Belleville!! I'd just call the CPC boys over to do the cleaning, swimming, sunning etc while 9er was out with the Skyhawks...and I'd sit back sip my rye and coke and enjoy the view (& sweat) and my own lack of labour!! What a sight it was to behold!! GET A POOL!!

Edited to add:

And PS... every girl should get a toy for Christmas so I'd still ask if I was you!! Especially if you've been very very good this year!!

There are exceptions to every rule and some cougars enjoy hunting together.....

With you on that one. I'm sure I may need some help in rangling the stragglers who are trying to make a last ditch attempt to escape. Any and all help will be welcomed and greatly rewarded. You keep what you catch....  ;D

Maybe we could come up with a wrangling plan. Kind of like setting up football plays, only we make sure all exits are covered. Then we slowly back them towards the bar and force feed them some more drinks. Once they're drunk, they dont have a chance in hell of saying no. I think this is a good reason why we should be pack hunters.  >:D

armyvern said:
You should write a post on the benefits of "Personal Pleasure Therapists" from an EPs point of view for all the up and coming NPs out there. I am quite sure it would be a gooder!
I write (or plagierize) from experience. Never having experienced the benefits of "Personal Pleasure Therapists," I have nothing to draw from. Unless you plan on hookin' a brutha up?

Football!! Eureka! That's it! We allow them to go off to the annual Grey Cup Gathering to join the pool and do the man thing.... while they are distracted watching these men in tights run around in the chilly air (causing 'shrinkage), We wild-ones surround the corral, setting up diversionary tactics such as someone's parts popping out of her outfit during the half-time show... Then quickly strike as a pack ruining, of course, that one play that they just can't miss by bringing trays full of 'relaxing beverages' to them. The prey of course will take them and say "Ah shucks thanks babe (or "Toots" if it's Para)." Upon imbibing enough of the relaxing elixer, they will begin saying "you're looking pretty hot" to which we respond with a little jiggle and a wink, which will immediately guarantee our victory. Case closed. Mission accomplished.

paracowboy said:
Never having experienced the benefits of "Personal Pleasure Therapists
My God man... you have not yet lived (or apparently met a red-head)!!

paracowboy said:
Unless you plan on hookin' a brutha up?
I have hooked up the un-initiated before!!

camochick said:
Maybe we could come up with a wrangling plan. Kind of like setting up football plays, only we make sure all exits are covered. Then we slowly back them towards the bar and force feed them some more drinks. Once they're drunk, they dont have a chance in heck of saying no. I think this is a good reason why we should be pack hunters.   >:D

The problem with feeding them too much drink is that it can affect more than just their mind....and that would be a waste of a good hunt ;D
Maybe just lure them with sports, man food a couple drinks and see where that goes. It would be funny trying to watch them run on a full belly....and makes for a better "kill" in the end. Some might not even bother to try and run.

Cougars should always hunt in packs...

whiskey601 said:
Well, we know at least one of you does, anyway!! We're having his work dress name tags changed to "Hubby".

I'm sure he will be quite pleased with the change when he heads back to work in 3 weeks....hehehe

armyvern said:
As for the pots calling the kettles black, true enough as seen on the other thread. But I don't think it was any of the female posters on this particular thread who resorted to this. Maybe they took it to mean them (as did I originally when I read your post recceguy) when you said you'd thought we'd answered our own questions.

Thank you for posting that so eloquently and accurately.

Cheers.

As someone who falls into the "Young and Dumb" category, this thread scares me, but I'm a little excited too!

Sig_Des said:
As someone who falls into the "Young and Dumb" category, this thread scares me, but I'm a little excited too!

Good!! You should be!! Look what you have to look forward too!!  ;D

Having just returned from a cigar smuggling expedition  er vacation there I would like to point out that there seems to be migration of cougars both Euro and North American varieties to Cuba apparently feasting on the unsuspecting and harlmless local beach bums, pool waiters and other wildlife there. Not a pretty site I can tell you. :o

Danjanou said:
Having just returned from a cigar smuggling expedition   er vacation there I would like to point out that there seems to be migration of cougars both Euro and North American varieties to Cuba apparently feasting on the unsuspecting and harlmless local beach bums, pool waiters and other wildlife there. Not a pretty site I can tell you. :o

It works kind of like shark bait you see.... gather the prey in the masses and the predators will be attracted to the good huntin' grounds!! That is why the cougar is sooooo successful at hunting despite the number of cubs she has littered or any age wearied battle scars she may possess; When en masse....she must look better (and therefore more attractive) to somebody!! Apparently it is those scared little 'young and dumb' uns.

Old Ranger said:
Darn it, I'm going to Cuba in Jan...... ;D

Be careful, January is high season and prime hunting time for snow bird cougars the worst of the species. Stay away from the resort swim up bar, they consider it their prime watering hole/hunting ground.

I would also suggest taking an unwanted younger male relative/friend as expendable bait to keep them away. 8)

Danjanou said:
I would also suggest taking an unwanted younger male relative/friend as expendable bait to keep them away. 8)

Why can't you guys just admit that you love being hunted!! :tsktsk:

Back