• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Status- The History of Outages & Dark Days

Argh... server difficulties tonight (self inflicted). I'm trying to get it sorted before I leave for a week early tomorrow morning!

Think I got it... I just got a little over-zealous with my spam filtering and it was overwhelming the server. Thank-you spammers for wasting our time and resources once more.  :threat:

Mike Bobbitt said:
Argh... server difficulties tonight (self inflicted). I'm trying to get it sorted before I leave for a week early tomorrow morning!

Geez,

You think they'd clue in that we are in cahoots by now eh??

Vern travels back to the Island from Gagetown and, en route, the site goes down for maintenance.

You've timed the last 3 outages perfectly!!!  ;D

Maybe I should just post my travel schedule up ... and everyone will know what dates & times to "get another hobby" ready for??

Maybe I should just post my travel schedule up ... and everyone will know what dates & times to "get another hobby" ready for??

Sorry Vern - I don't quite know how to put this...........

The phrase "too much information" has crossed my mind one
or twice already............ ;)

Flip said:
Sorry Vern - I don't quite know how to put this...........

The phrase "too much information" has crossed my mind one
or twice already............ ;)

Dude!!

I travel ... the site goes down for maintenance.

If I posted my travel schedule one could get another hobby ready for those dates and times -- as in building 3D puzzles or something!!

Mind out of the gutter you -- it wasn't me!! This time.

Was there something wrong with the site yesterday?  As no one has commented, it doesnt seem like it, but I couldnt access the site all day yesterday due to constant 'gateway timeouts'...

That was my situation (from Dallas) for yesterday afternoon/evening and for the early hours (0600-0800 Central) of this morning.

To me it's just seemed slow over the last day or so........

There were intermittent problems yesterday.  Mr. Bobbitt has reset the connection and all is good again.

Roy

geo said:
Rotten connection for me this morning

That's just you, geo - Mike has a SPECIAL connection reserved for your use only!!!

Seriously, though - yours is the only comment I know of - perhaps it's at your end?  Or perhaps it was only a momentary thing this morning.

Roy

No there was a problem this morning but it was fixed by ~9am or so.

Heh.... yeah.
The DIN techies always keep me guessing :P

Back