• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Status- The History of Outages & Dark Days

Arghhhh!!

I hope I'm not the only one running very slowly on here right now.

With only 875 users on-line, I hope that means Mike is in the midst of the server upgrade...(wishfully thinking that this will be done and solve all problems known to mankind).  :)

Mike Baker said:
:( Wanna trade places for a bit?  ;)
Look at my name..... it's Midget. Now, look at the amount of snow the rock gets during the snow season. I would disappear until summer.  >:D

midget-boyd said:
Look at my name..... it's Midget. Now, look at the amount of snow the rock gets during the snow season. I would disappear until summer.  >:D
We don't get a lot, due to we are very near the ocean. So, your a Midget, eh. Nice to see you down there  :D

Sorry folks, the networking gear crashed and I around to reset it until just now.

Cheers
Mike

No worries, I didn't have *twitch* too much of a rough *shake* night because of it.  ;D

:crybaby: What about establishing a chain email with info about reparations ETA ?

But thanks for reseting it before I go to bed :).

It was a qiuck fix, the delay was in discovering there was a problem. So the e-mail would only read "try it now!" ;)

airmich said:
No worries, I didn't have *twitch* too much of a rough *shake* night because of it.  ;D

Hey Mich,

Maybe the chocolate worked after all!  ;D

I had to try one last time to get my fix before racking out tonight. Yay, now I will be able to sleep knowing that ballance was restored to the universe.

Mike, don't tell your brother how addicted I am...he and hubby have been conspiring for an intervention I think. ;)

Yep, and intermittently off the air while it "cools down". The automatic process I put in place a couple of months ago is still in effect. Not long now until the new hardware though...

The site has been decent out here on the West coast even after fighting it's way through the Fed servers..

Ahhh gee!!

You mean it was down & slow was I was busy travelling back here to Gagetown??

Perfect timing Mike!!  ;D

I'm sure this thread will see alot of activity over the next while!  It's amazing how much I got unpacked and organized in the new house.  Timing is everything, but it's nice to see things back up and running.  It's like being grounded and having your favourite toy taken away!! :'(

Just an update to everyone.  The site has been down obviously for a couple of days.  Mike is on vacation in NS and where is was has poor cell coverage.  We've managed to get the server rebooted and it is up and running but still may need some tweaking.  Mike is now aware of the situation and I expect he'll be on tonight (via dial up) to check things out.

Back