• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

A Deeply Fractured US

The less-than-professional behaviour of the authorities in Georgia (premature release of information, mug shots) is fly shit in pepper.

More interesting will be what happens if one of the applications to remove to federal court succeeds and lifts everything touched by conspiracy charges into federal court.
Meadows has made that petition and apparently has the best chance to have his case moved. RG is apparently going to attempt that as well.

Meadows has made that petition and apparently has the best chance to have his case moved. RG is apparently going to attempt that as well.
We know that Meadows is not indicted in the federal Jan 6th indictment, even though he was eyeballs deep in the whole thing. He’s also not apparently one of the six specifically mentioned unindicted co-conspirators. It’s highly likely he rolled on Trump and has some sort of deal tentatively in place for either immunity or at least heavy mitigation. Trying to move his Georgia charges to federal court would be a pretty logical way to try to get those charges under the protective umbrella of a federal deal.

Reportedly, Jenna Ellis will not receive legal fee help from Trump, purportedly because she’s spoken positively of DeSantis. That puts her on the wrong side of the Trump-dumping. She’s a lawyer, of sorts, is in her late 30s (a tricky time to recover from professional disgrace), and her reputation is utterly tied to her involvement with the Trump team. She has everything to lose. Watch how quickly she rolls on him if in fact he leaves her hanging.

So nobody is going to talk about the Fulton County prosecution leaking the indictments to the press, left it up long enough to be noticed and downloaded and took it down. Then said, "Oops, we had a little flub there." And the sheriff or whatever he is gleefully stating he's going for mug shots. I'll give that about two hours before the pictures are leaked. RICO charges? What a joke. That should be saved for the bidens. Allegedly, a true corrupt crime organization. There certainly seems to be plenty of prima facie evidence for racketeering charges.

I expect there will be great celebration and back slaps all around when Trump gets found guilty by any of these partisan political hacks, for anything. However, hold your champagne corks, There are appeal processes outside the control of the biden swamp attorneys. All the way to the SCOTUS, if need be.

They don't care if he wins on appeal, they just want convictions before the election. They are absolutely scared shitless he'll win and put them all in jail.

That pretty well puts a bow on my position. I may comment further on some small detail, but I think I'll just keep pushing the Biden crime syndicate favoritism stuff. All that stuff nobody, except a couple of us, will talk about.

The only question, does it belong in this GET TRUMP! thread or start a new biden thread? 😏
I love how in one post you proffer that nothing claimed about Trump is true until proven in court, and that we should all avoid speculation until then, and then in your very next post, make untested claims about Biden.

Classic Fishbone.

I love how in one post you proffer that nothing claimed about Trump is true until proven in court, and that we should all avoid speculation until then, and then in your very next post, make untested claims about Biden.

Classic Fishbone.
:ROFLMAO: Typical Lumber. How many times did you read past 'alleged?' At least I said alleged and other qualifiers that give biden a benefit of doubt. Unlike those here that write narratives on Trump as if everything was true, cut and dried. Pretty weak dig, notwithstanding the caliber of your own posts.

Classic Lumber:sneaky::ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: Typical Lumber. How many times did you read past 'alleged?' At least I said alleged and other qualifiers that give biden a benefit of doubt. Unlike those here that write narratives on Trump as if everything was true, cut and dried. Pretty weak dig, notwithstanding the caliber of your own posts.

Classic Lumber:sneaky::ROFLMAO:

You missed a spot.

...That, and it keeps the Biden crime syndicate off the front page.

...I'll tell you what is puffery, is people jumping all over more stupid unprovable (so far) innuendo leaked to make Trump look bad and divert attention from biden's crimes.

...and to protect a member of the Biden Crime Syndicate and by extension, skewed the national election in favour of the same...

...I think I'll just keep pushing the Biden crime syndicate favoritism stuff. All that stuff nobody, except a couple of us, will talk about....

I look forward to you sharing with us when any of the plethora of Republican DAs in any of the Republican controlled states obtain judicial authorizations or grand jury testimony or subpoenas that flesh out this purported 'Biden crime syndicate'. Or are you suggesting that somehow they're all sitting on the opportunity to pursue their own indictments in jurisdictions where they would likely succeed, if they had probable cause? As you yourself have pointed out, you can get a Grand Jury to indict a ham sandwich if you really want to, and a succesful prosecution of Joe Biden or close family members of his would catapult any Republican DA's career.

So far we've seen Hunter Biden charged with a couple of relatively minor offences - one of which, the drug user in unlawful posession of a firearm, was actually just found to be unconstitutional in an unrelated case in the 5th Circuit. It remains to be seen how that will affect him. So they've got him on a couple of tax offences. And by all means, prosecute and convict if the evidence is there- but that's pretty small potatoes.

But- if your thesis is resting on a shithead fail son with questionable habits who blatantly leveraged his connections to a family member's elected office to try to enrich himself, then you were awfully quiet about this exact same thing in the 2016 to 2020 timeframe. Your posting history is practically silent on Don Jr, Ivanka, or Jared Kushner. If you do in fact take issue with alleged family corruption within the political establishment, then your outrage is pretty selective, and that selectivity happens to fall on party lines.

Uh, wow. Now Trump is railing against some election poll workers who are black and referring to them as 'RIGGERS' (capitalization his).

Why not just drop the charade and use the word he wants to?

Uh, wow. Now Trump is railing against some election poll workers who are black and referring to them as 'RIGGERS' (capitalization his).

The-Original-Stretch-Armstrong.jpeg

We can always compare bidens history of racism to Trumps, if you want to go that route.

At least I made an attempt to give biden a benefit of doubt. Unlike anti Trumpers, here.

That's going out on a leap. He used the term 'riggers' in one of his Truth Social tantrums (and my God there are a lot of those) where he was referring to the election supposedly being rigged (the term he used), and basically being big mad about why they weren't going after the people he believes rigged it. Trying to stretch this into some barely-subtle racial slur does not, I think, add anything to this.

riggers.JPG

Now, with that said, yes a bunch of other shitty people on social media have gleefully taken that, run with it, and ARE using it as a not-really-concealed racial slur. But I don't personally believe that him saying something cringy and dumb means he automatically wears other people being specifically terrible with it.

That's going out on a leap. He used the term 'riggers' in one of his Truth Social tantrums (and my God there are a lot of those) where he was referring to the election supposedly being rigged (the term he used), and basically being big mad about why they weren't going after the people he believes rigged it. Trying to stretch this into some barely-subtle racial slur does not, I think, add anything to this.

View attachment 79466

Now, with that said, yes a bunch of other shitty people on social media have gleefully taken that, run with it, and ARE using it as a not-really-concealed racial slur. But I don't personally believe that him saying something cringy and dumb means he automatically wears other people being specifically terrible with it.

It's in the general context where his MAGA crew have been using that for months specifically to refer to black election officials in areas where they think the vote was stolen, so way less of a stretch than you might think.

Rasmussen Reports on Twitter has been fairly consistent in reporting on the various election "irregularities", and there are a ton of them including official sworn testimony about thousands of fraudulent ballots and other such problems.

I'm sure the 50 separate state electoral processes have all managed to be the only remaining institutions untainted by corruption and fraud.

It's in the general context where his MAGA crew have been using that for months specifically to refer to black election officials in areas where they think the vote was stolen, so way less of a stretch than you might think.
Like I said, do you want to have a discussion on biden's racism compared to Trumps?

I'll start. "If you vote for Trump, you ain't black." Said to a black person on a television interview.
Rasmussen Reports on Twitter has been fairly consistent in reporting on the various election "irregularities", and there are a ton of them including official sworn testimony about thousands of fraudulent ballots and other such problems.

I'm sure the 50 separate state electoral processes have all managed to be the only remaining institutions untainted by corruption and fraud.
Given the charges, I think it gives Trump a chance to relitigate the election. He should be allowed to call election evidence and witnesses that heretofore has been denied when he first made his claims. Now he can make them disclose what they really knew, denied, buried while under oath.

Like I said, do you want to have a discussion on biden's racism compared to Trumps?

I'll start. "If you vote for Trump, you ain't black." Said to a black person on a television interview.

Given the charges, I think it gives Trump a chance to relitigate the election. He should be allowed to call election evidence and witnesses that heretofore has been denied when he first made his claims. Now he can make them disclose what they really knew, denied, buried while under oath.

Yeah, that’s not how criminal trials on specific offences work. He tried to litigate and relitigate the election in appropriate courts over 60 times and lost in every single one. His D.C. and Georgia trials will not be mulligans on this. Courts will allow testimony relevant to what’s actually charged.

Seriously? And you say I'm trolling. You got no line left on your reel sweetheart.

No one has a perfect system in place.
However the main issues aren’t even being looked at by either party as they are equally guilty of vote harvesting.

And the loonies keep coming.

A Texas woman is charged with threatening the judge overseeing Trump's Jan. 6 trial​

U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan was threatened by a Texas woman shortly after being assigned to former President Donald Trump's election interference case.

A Houston area woman was detained on Wednesday and charged with threatening the federal judge overseeing former President Donald Trump's election interference case.

Abigail Jo Shry, 43, of Alvin, Texas, allegedly called the chambers for U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan and left a voicemail message on Aug. 5, promising to "kill anyone who went after former President Trump," according to an affidavit.

"You are in our sights, we want to kill you," Shry allegedly said. "Trump doesn't get elected in 2024, we are coming to kill you, so tread lightly, b****."

"You will be targeted personally, publicly, your family, all of it," the voicemail continued.

The affidavit said Shry used both the N-word and "slave" to address Chutkan, who was born in Jamaica.

She also "made a direct threat to kill" to kill congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee, a Texas Democrat, as well all Washington Democrats, broadly, and all members of the LGBTQ community, according to the Department of Homeland Security special agent who signed the court filing.

That agent said Shry admitted to making the call when questioned, but said she had no plans to travel to Washington, D.C., or to Lee's office in Houston to carry out the threats.

Shry faces one count of "communication containing a threat to injure the person of another" and was detained on Wednesday at the order of a U.S. magistrate judge.

A lawyer representing Shry did not immediately respond to request for comment. Neither did Chutkan's chambers or a spokesperson for Jackson Lee.

Chutkan, an appointee of former President Barack Obama, was assigned randomly to Trump's case after a grand jury voted to charge him with conspiring to overturn the 2020 election results.

Trump has pleaded not guilty to all charges, and has attacked Chutkan on his social media platform Truth Social, demanding her recusal. After Chutkan warned him against making comments that could intimidate witnesses, he posted "IF YOU GO AFTER ME, I'M COMING AFTER YOU!"

Apparently, not the first time.

As per court documents, Magistrate Sam S. Sheldon noted that Abigail Jo Shry allegedly has a history of leveling death threats at politicians. In the past year, she had reportedly been charged four times for similar crimes, as she has been accused of threatening to commit acts of political violence. Sheldon did not disclose the specifics of the past accusations made against Shry.

No one has a perfect system in place.
However the main issues aren’t even being looked at by either party as they are equally guilty of vote harvesting.
They could go to hand counted, hand marked paper ballots. No machines. Just counters and scrutineers.

I’d say she would get a visit from some nice people in black suits, or a TAC team, but then they’d say “the Biden Crime Family Deep State” was out to get them.
They'd likely handle it the same way they did when that democrat nut went after Judge Kavanagh, egged on by the left. Further reading of the article would show you she's been arrested and charged, in accordance with the law. Can you show me where blame was put on the alleged "Biden Crime Family Deep State" for her arrest. I seem to have missed that part.

We really need that sarcasm emoji.

They'd likely handle it the same way they did when that democrat nut went after Judge Kavanagh, egged on by the left. Further reading of the article would show you she's been arrested and charged, in accordance with the law. Can you show me where blame was put on the alleged "Biden Crime Family Deep State" for her arrest. I seem to have missed that part.

We really need that sarcasm emoji.

Nicholas Roske. He was arrested, indicted by a federal grand jury, and is awaiting trial for attempted murder.

Back