• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

A Deeply Fractured US

If it was anyone but DJT, I would have answered that question by saying : Because he was advised against it by his Attorney General.

DJT was more than able to go after her for her crimes. Heck he campaigned on it.
But he didn’t and that’s on him.
Like I said in O Gps - be careful when you point fingers because half a dozen will be pointed back at you.

What is more at risk of breach; hard copy documents in boxes locked away

Have you actually read the indictment? This comment suggests that you may not have.

As I’m sure you’re at least generally aware, sensitive compartmentalized information has very specific handling and storage standards. From the indictment, we know of at least three SCI compartments implicated in this: SI, TK, and HCS. There are also at least two more whose names were redacted and which we can only guess at. ‘Locked away’ - whether that’s in a storage room, a residential bathroom, or on the… stage… in a ballro- never mind that one - but anyway, those places don’t constitute acceptable secure storage for such information, nor conventional classified but not compartmentalized information.

As you’re also probably at least generally aware, the validity and viability of criminal charges against one person in one investigation doesn’t depend on what is or isn’t done about another person in a criminal investigation.

What’s been very starkly noticeable in this thread, once you wade through the whataboutism, is that nobody is offering anything close to a defense against the actual things Trump is alleged to have done. So at least it seems to be tacitly understood that, if the allegations against him are proven, they would be bad things deserving of punishment under the law.

For anyone who would like a different take:

From the 4th paragraph of the first argument:

Section 793(e) requires the government to prove that the defendant knew he had National Defense Information (NDI) in his possession, knew there was a government official entitled to receive the information, and then willfully failed to deliver it to that official.

I mean, he pretty much admitted to this on audio.

What’s the context?
The interview is by TheGrio which is a black-owned media network. She's America's first black and first openly LGBT White House Press secretary being interviewed about her year in the job. She's undeniably a historic figure. Not on the Napoleon level maybe, but historic nonetheless.

ClownWorld on the other hand is a MAGA shill site.

🍻

Plea deal to avoid the scandalous corruption linked to Joe.

Plea deal to avoid the scandalous corruption linked to Joe.
Come On Please GIF by NBA

He's not getting investigated!
He's getting a sweetheart deal!
But her emails!

Give me a break. I'm sure next we'll hear how they didn't go hard and Trump is getting persecuted.

I'm sure there would be charges flying all over the place if they investigated all the family of various folks as nepotism runs rampant, but none of that excuses Trump having nuclear secrets, attack plans etc kicking around his golf resort. Other people doing greasy things doesn't excuse your guy from national security violations.

Come On Please GIF by NBA

He's not getting investigated!
He's getting a sweetheart deal!
But her emails!

Give me a break. I'm sure next we'll hear how they didn't go hard and Trump is getting persecuted.

I'm sure there would be charges flying all over the place if they investigated all the family of various folks as nepotism runs rampant, but none of that excuses Trump having nuclear secrets, attack plans etc kicking around his golf resort. Other people doing greasy things doesn't excuse your guy from national security violations.

Here is another take just for you:

Here is another take just for you:

Could you find a more biased source? There are a lot of #lys there that imply a lot that aren't based on any real facts.

Is it even a sweetheart plea deal for those particular charges for someone with no prior convictions?

Could you find a more biased source? There are a lot of #lys there that imply a lot that aren't based on any real facts.

Is it even a sweetheart plea deal for those particular charges for someone with no prior convictions?

From what I’m reading, no. First time tax violations are rarely prosecuted; in this case he has been charged and plead guilty. Not enough info yet on any deal for the firearm application but I’m sure there will be informed commentary when there is.

Back