• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Wear ARMY.CA red and support a good cause

Folks,

I'm going to send the donation to The RCR later this week, if anyone has last minute additions or shirts to order1 (5 Medium left) we still have some time to slip it in. Remember, $10 from every shirt sold goes directly to the Hospital Packs, so you're supporting a worthy cause with your efforts! We've done a good job raising funds for the Hospital Packs so far, I think we can wrap it up on a high note.

I'll post the grand total when we send in the donation. Thanks for your continued support.

Mike

1. Army.ca does not profit from any red shirt sales, in fact we incur a small loss, but are glad to show our support for the Hospital Pack program and the Red Friday campaign.

Mike Bobbitt said:
in fact we incur a small loss

Mike,

Are talking about yourself in the plural ?  ;D

Because as owner of Army.ca, I thought YOU
were ARMY.CA with the other DS as volunteers.

Or are you implying that DS give money
to do that (volunteering) ?

Mike: Got both my envelopes yesterday when I got in from Work - changed outta Combat Relish Green to Army.ca Olive immediately - Saving the Red for "United Way" Fridays...

Thanxs

PoPo

Yrys said:
Are talking about yourself in the plural ?  ;D

Naw, we're all in this together. ;)

PoPo, glad to hear they arrived safe and sound - thanks!

I received my red shirt yesterday! Will have it on Friday for sure!

Just got my two red t-shirts, my CO(wife) and myself will be the talk of the town come Friday.

Thanks Mike

Yrys said:
Because as owner of Army.ca, I thought YOU
were ARMY.CA with the other DS as volunteers.

Or are you implying that DS give money
to do that (volunteering) ?

Hmm, seems like that.... :rofl:

At least I get to try his experimental beers.

Just got the shirt! Awesome - top notch quality as always. Thanks, Mike!

Wow...that was quick!  From the boonies of Ontario to the boonies of British Columbia in about a week's time...

;D

Folks,

I just sent $400 to the Wounded Soldiers program, on behalf of the users here at Army.ca. $300 of that came from the shirts, $70 from Lang75, and some spare change to fill in the gap.

My thanks to all those who contributed!

Cheers
Mike

wow, that's a nice chunk of change considering the amount of time. I think we all deserve a toast "To the lads and lasses serving overseas and our thoughts to those wounded".

tlg said:
wow, that's a nice chunk of change considering the amount of time. I think we all deserve a toast "To the lads and lasses serving overseas and our thoughts to those wounded".
HERE HERE!

In the words of Mick Jagger and Keith Richards (from "Salt of the Earth")
"Say a prayer for the common foot soldier.
Spare a thought for his back breaking work.
Say a prayer for his wife and his children
Who burn the fires and who still till the Earth"

(PS: that song came out in 1968 on "Beggar's Banquet".  One thing I've liked about them, they have, for the most part, remained apolitical, unlike Bono, the Beat-less and other "look at me, I'm so caring" bs acts out there)

Congrats Mike on this effort of yours.

For you:
:cheers:

I am wearing mine today with pride!
b2d8re2.jpg

4e28re2.jpg

Back