• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Wear ARMY.CA red and support a good cause

Trinity,

No need for me to be a middle man, that just increases the chance of error. ;) I'm sure the RCR Association would appreciate any direct donations as well.

Thanks
Mike

Ok folks, we still have 13 T-shirts left. The response has been great so far, let's see if we can hit that $300 goal for donations to the Hospital Packs.

Thanks to everyone who has already shown their support.

Mike

Have you put any thought into a Red Golf Shirt?  Just a little more dressy than a "T".

No red golf shirts on order right now, just T-shirts right now. That's a good idea for a future order if I make one. Thanks!

Yep, still have Medium, Large and a few Extra Larges left.

Good news! The red shirts are in and they look good. I'll pack up the pre-orders tonight and get them out first thing tomorrow.

Mike Bobbitt said:
Good news! The red shirts are in and they look good. I'll pack up the pre-orders tonight and get them out first thing tomorrow.
Any picture yet Mike?

Mike Bobbitt said:

HUA

You bet:

Shirt-Red-Large.gif

Those shirts are rockin' Mike, Glad I got one. I would definitely buy a golf-t. Having one would make me look more classy than I already am. And right now I am just the king of class. ;D

tlg said:
Having one would make me look more classy than I already am. And right now I am just the king of class. ;D
Impossible, I hold the thron of the king of class  ;D

We're down to 9 shirts remaining... Not bad considering I just picked the shirts up yesterday! Still, that's $90 more for the Hospital Packs if we can get those shirts sold. I'll post a grand total once we're all done, but I think we're on track for a pretty decent donation.

Thanks!
Mike

Mike Bobbitt said:
We're down to 9 shirts remaining... Not bad considering I just picked the shirts up yesterday! Still, that's $90 more for the Hospital Packs if we can get those shirts sold. I'll post a grand total once we're all done, but I think we're on track for a pretty decent donation.

Thanks!
Mike

What sizes are left ?

Still have Medium, Large and XL. You can check "real time" at http://army.ca/store, once I'm out, they'll drop off the list.

Back