• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

TF 1-07

Traditionally, there have been two periods of class C service: one for prep, and the second for deployment.  This is supposed to be streamlined in the future.  The normal process would be for the second period of service to immediately follow the first. 

In this case, I don't see how the full-time service could be breached.  The soldiers will have annual leave that they will have to use prior to the termination of their service; that will probably take them int othe middle of the Xmas leave period... add the stat holidays and the special holidays and the net increae would be only a few days.

I can only speak for what I look after and deal with on a daily basis in LFQA (aka SQFT).  Reservists are an integral part of any TF being stood up, trained and deployed.  Where they would only sign their Cl C contract immediately prior to climbing onto the aircraft deploying em, they are now entitled to Cl C from the start of their training WITH ONE PROVISO: They must have completed the "big 5" points on their 2050 / opready status sheet.....
Once the CO has signed off, you're supposed to be OK for Cl C BUT, there is no retroactive Class C - so put some spring into your step and "git going". 
There will be no arbitraty termination of Callouts BUT, if you are unable to meet the standard, it'll be strike 1, strike 2, strike 3 & you're outa there with an RTU...

Guns, If there are specific problems I can look into for your kin & friends, let me know.  The CF is not trying to be cheap, they're not trying to save a buck on the back of anyone.  If someone is misinterpreting rules & regs, let me (or DAP) know & we'll rattle a few bushes.

Chimo!

dapaterson said:
Traditionally, there have been two periods of class C service: one for prep, and the second for deployment.  This is supposed to be streamlined in the future.  The normal process would be for the second period of service to immediately follow the first. 

In this case, I don't see how the full-time service could be breached.  The soldiers will have annual leave that they will have to use prior to the termination of their service; that will probably take them int othe middle of the Xmas leave period... add the stat holidays and the special holidays and the net increae would be only a few days.

PM sent

Back