• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

A lost weekend for me (ya sunny clear 28C perfect), still stuck with this rotten flu, now spread to my chest, so home for a while yet. Monday 0730 am, and yes, not at work. As much as I like being home, I'd rather be at work then feel this way.  Still fevered out at 38.7C

OWDU

I'm ready to lose my mind...

1) My daughter has a friend over that I don't care for (to put it mildly), and I am counting the minutes until the demon child leaves.

2) My fiance is driving from NS to NB in a tropical storm/hurricane.

I need a glass of wine. Or ten. Serenity now.  :blotto:

Kyle is on his way...it just started raining here about 30 minutes ago.  Sky is dark and grey, wind is starting to pick up slightly.

CG, depending on what time he left? he should be back well before it 'hits' his area. 

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/alerts/wwcanb0005

Eye In The Sky said:
CG, depending on what time he left? he should be back well before it 'hits' his area. 

Oh, I hope so, Eye. I hate to be a worry wart, but can't help myself. I'm sure he'll call or msn when he gets in because he'll know I'm here wringing my hands. :P

Hey, look at the time! It's time to walk "the friend" home. Yay!  ;D

Eye In The Sky said:
Kyle is on his way...it just started raining here about 30 minutes ago.  Sky is dark and grey, wind is starting to pick up slightly.

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/alerts/wwcanb0005

Absolutely pouring here now, and winds are strong enough to blow over full green bins. So, I'm going to go stand on the back porch and enjoy the weather.
(I love fierce weather. I did the same for Juan, and went snowshoeing in White Juan)

Midget

Well, besides being logged in here I'm logged in to DNDLearn and checking assignments.

I seem to have been busted by someone in response to my latest submission:

On an unrelated sidenote.... you wouldn't be ArmyVern would you? :)

All right ... ante up ... who are you!?  :o

Packing for an over-nighter. Going to a career fair tomorrow, and going to check out the CF booth first :D (Then RCMP, CCG, RNC, etc ;) )

Beave

Just finished my third Snapple of the day.... tis a slow one out West today  :boring:

Well, I just saw something that made my week. I found it quite hilarious.

I'm sitting in the Timmies parking lot drinking my coffee and talking with a couple buddies a few minutes ago. I look over to my right, and three or four parking spaces away theres a couple going right at it in their car in the parking lot. I had to give a round of applause when they (he) finished and they left.  :rofl:
(I had a good laugh about it, but I can't help but feel sorry for either this guys wife, or this girls husband. )

Midget

0640 h Tuesday.

Still crook with the flu, but going back to work tomorrow.

No taste or smell, and I am hanging for a garlic steak, baked potato and veggies!!

Bored out of my head.

OWDU

uncle-midget-boyd said:
Well, I just saw something that made my week. I found it quite hilarious.

I'm sitting in the Timmies parking lot drinking my coffee and talking with a couple buddies a few minutes ago. I look over to my right, and three or four parking spaces away theres a couple going right at it in their car in the parking lot. I had to give a round of applause when they (he) finished and they left.   :rofl:
(I had a good laugh about it, but I can't help but feel sorry for either this guys wife, or this girls husband. )

Midget

it's the combination of coffee and smile cookies............try it!!  ;D

GAP said:
it's the combination of coffee and smile cookies............try it!!  ;D

What do you think keeps me energized while I'm at work?  ;D
I may not get any staff discount for the cookies, but the free coffee more than makes up for that.

Midget

Waiting for weather to clear so we can launch our helicopter south from Cambridge Bay.  'Been stuck here for a week or so waiting for the temps to drop enough to reduce the icing and fog.  I need a night someplace where the local kids don't roam all night throwing rocks at the buildings the "ghosts" stay in.

Back