• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

In keeping with the hurricane season I am preparing to host a "hurricane" party  ;D

HL

still loaded from last night

have to take my kids to Hedley today for D250.ca

ooh my head....

My Dad was a CWO (ret'd) and he would come home from the mess on Friday and be up for hockey at 0700, (insert Andy Anderson, Silver Dart, Lahr) and be good to go

Not me

Still rooted with the flu. 0315 h Sunday, and can't sleep.......

I'm trying to catch the less desirables of our society. Not much luck. The place is deserted... Bah...

Miss JDro said:
Tryna develop my vocab for the aptitude test.

You know ... I've finally got to just come right and say it.

Get a grip on reality - a firm one.

Your profile is already polluted enough with your hip little MSN speak ... I really do not need to be reading it in the threads too (besides the fact it's against the rules [I know I've told you that "officially" in my past-life as a mod too]).

Please, do us all a favour ... grow up already.

Just back from Griffins (and surprisingly Vern wasn't there  ::)), I spent my whole day on a demo range (had a blast); and now I'm just planning an early night (since 5 beer have gotten me a buz  ::) (I should have slept more last night  ::))

Rejigging kit for the millionth time...can I get that mag out 1 milionth of a second faster?  is it more comfortable with thw weight more on this side or that....Ugh

Oh and beers down range...more beers then kit rejigging I suspect is where this will go

So......by midnight you'll be rejigging beers and feeling more comfortable with the weight, no matter which side, and the kit will be looking just fine.

At 1000 hrs, you will be rejigging your brain cells and wondering what you did to turn your kit into a spaghetti salad and have another beer as you try to figure it all out.

By this time tomorrow, you'll be back to rejigging your kit.  ;D

Ahhh the cycle..such a wonderful thing LMAO

Naw when I start to get sloppy I put the kit away...I might need it in good working order.

Though you did get it right by this time tomorrow I'll be rejigging some part of some of my kit. never bloddy stops!

George,

I'm using uber expensive combo kits with high street resale values! No bites :(... Maybe I'm just bad at casting?

Is it, tick, tock, cast? Or tick, tick, tock, cast?

Bah!!!

Getting ready for Arrival Guard duties tomorrow... there's a plane landing  ;)

My whites are white and my boots are glass. Know what's cool? I have a small crack on the left boot (not too noticeable) which i'm able to fill in and polish over everytime, but I just can't seem to move to my new boots. I have them up, but these ones are comfy. They have been inspected by MacKenzie, Cox, De Chastelain, Hillier and Natynczyk!! I'm thinking this will be their retirement - but then again I say that every time...

Just finished prepping the basement for some priming and painting.  Have to get some more tape though -- I ran out, and don't feel like taking my time around my wonderful ceiling tiles.  If I can get it all painted in the week then I can start working on the floor and trim and hopefully have it all done by the time I finish my leave.

Back