• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

So you're posted to a NAVY base and you're ARMY.

HitorMiss said:
I would answer yor misquoting of me Mich but really why dingify a Junior Cpl with any response at all.

Misquote?  I think I caught your correct post before you quickly edited it.  Besides, not Cpl yet.  ;D  Not that you have dignified responses anyway.  ;)

I don't see an editd tag on my post but hey if lieing helps you sleep better at night you go right ahead

*EDIT: That little thing on the bottom is a true edit tag, you see the difference yet?

Last time I quote Shakespear LMAO

Charater name vs statement by Ceaser damn I need to do more reading again.

HitorMiss said:
Last time I quote Shakespear LMAO

Charater name vs statement by Ceaser damn I need to do more reading again.

I don't think lack of reading is your problem.....

You won that round fair and square...no denying that

On the brightside though on matter what we still have our self respect....were not in the Navy

cdnaviator said:
I take it you have suffered enough ?

Don't quit yet!! He has square metres of ego that still need damage!  >:D

HitorMiss said:
You won that round fair and square...no denying that

On the brightside though on matter what we still have our self respect....were not in the Navy

Agreed

Pea said:
Don't quit yet!! He has square metres of ego that still need damage!  >:D

I know but i am pacing myself.  Poor little Royal has not won one of these yet...i still want him to think he can

It's not the winning that is fun it's the barbs that make it all worthwhile.

cdnaviator said:
You must have been in Greenwood.  We dont do bulk claims so we dont have a Nav carrying the money.  I get my own money thank you very much.  And i was not talking about flight feeding.  Flight feding is delivered to us at the airplane by a nice MSE Op.  I deal with the food kept at the hangar.

Iiii, thank you!
Yes, I was.  And I was one of the ones who delivered the flight feeding food to you on the airplane. 
Happy Hunting.... :D

HitorMiss said:
I don't see an editd tag on my post but hey if lieing helps you sleep better at night you go right ahead

*EDIT: That little thing on the bottom is a true edit tag, you see the difference yet?

There is actually a short time period that you can edit directly after your post without an edit tag appearing.  :p

navymich said:
There is actually a short time period that you can edit directly after your post without an edit tag appearing.  :p

HoM......navymich.......

both of you, just let it go.......

I would...but I don't even know what I am supposed to let go  ???

Once again I prove I'm really not that smart  ;D

cdnaviator said:
HoM......navymich.......

both of you, just let it go.......

Yes Dad...but it's so much fun with the 3 elements playing around.  ;D

Well, I am just lost.  ;D

Good go there CdnAviator, HoM and NM.  Who's serve is it now though??

Back