• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

So there I was.......

...so not unsurprisingly the Major took a liking to them...

.... and provided them with a selection of gansta rap CD's from his new "crew", Les Courier du Bois, which they used as.....

... work tunes - while they toiled on the Sea-things.  They quickly approached ....

...and this just in from the channel 11 news chopper...

... a grey minvan full of sepratist rappers in Canadian Tire camouflage has just gone over the Horseshoe Falls.  We break from this story to bring you Britney's latest....

Back to our regularly scheduled show.... Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Tonto - cleverly disguised as a door got his ball$ shot off while...

.. it's a kinder, gentler military, where the CADPAT is being replaced by a chintz pattern and guns are being replaced by daisies.  After all...

.....and boy, there's some I'd like to kill.  Picture it, Sicily, 1934, but I digress......

... digress away, Sicily, 1934, the depths of the Depression, nothing to eat by dust and dried olives, washed down with ....

Back