• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

Lt Bloggins and Capt Superbloggins are trying to reach supersonic speeds by foot. After this failing such experiment,and after many accidents, RSM and CO decided to stop using those small toy-size aircraft, as they are counter to develop some maturity amongst pilots.

simple as is...they scrwed up their real planes..now they have to prove to others taht they wont screw them up.

You Army guys do your defaulters your way, we'll do it our way...................

The Air Forces response to the army's request for really close air support

Super Dave's sons - Concorde and Sonic training for the Blue Angels teen team.

or

NASA astronauts in training on weekend leave.

After numerous delays, and going $1.5 billion over budget, Boeing finally unveils it new ground support fighter to the public.  President Bush immediately hails it as a technological breakthrough.  Rumour also has it that an carrier version is under development for the navy.

Newly elected Prime Minister Jack Layton announces Canada is pulling out of the JSF project and will be replacing the CF-18 with a new eco friendly green alternative aircraft.

Danjanou said:
Newly elected Prime Minister Jack Layton announces Canada is pulling out of the JSF project and will be replacing the CF-18 with a new eco friendly green alternative aircraft.
:rofl: ha ha this is right up there with the peacenik colours in the thread about re-instating the RCN and RCAF. A good chuckle on a Monday.

Here's a funny one...

"O.K Patsy, we gotta get down to it like the army dudes...c.o.c.k the thang now air it out..."

index.php

"If I close my eyes, I may hit something this time!"

"Hey Sandy, look there.....does that look like your ex up in the tree"

"Sure does Brandine......sure does...."

What can I say?  It's sick.  It's obscene.  It's disturbing.  I like it.

I can't even think of a "headline" but I like it too!!

"I got an icekid, I got an icekid, and you can't have none.....Want a lick? Psych!!"

(my take on Eddie Murphy's "Delirious" Ice cream rant)

you lost your ice cream. HA ha.  I still have mine.

??? was that how you post  ???  

That friggen Mr. Scientist. He's always screwing stuff up like that time when he turned those bio creams to cannibals. Now you have these mutants walking up to our kids using the pick up line: "Hello Clarice..."

Back