• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

ChineseMilitaryWomen13.jpg

What an intervention should look like.

Shamrock said:
n759615532_254724_445.jpg

"We represent... the lollipop corps.  And as members of... the lollipop corps. We welcome you... to army land."

Oh man, you got me there!  I haven't had that song stuck in my head for ever!!

ChineseMilitaryWomen13.jpg

You want to put that! Where?

Not likely! 

No man will ever take advantage of me with beer!

Test Pilots could not understand why the aircraft had difficult reaching supersonic speeds

The Navy is qualifying athletes for the inter-service games.

Seen here are two athletes qualifying for the Aircraft Carrier long jump.

"Prime Minister Layton and Secretary Chow pay hommage to the People's Air Force by taking part in the 2010 Vancouver Gay Games' parade."

I told you we should not have drunk from that bottle that we found in that damn rabbit hole

On March 3, 1969 the United States Navy established an elite school for the top one percent of its pilots.
Its purpose was to teach the lost art of aerial combat and to insure that the handful of men who graduated
were the best fighter pilots in the world. They succeeded. Today, the Navy calls it Fighter Weapons School. The flyers call it:

TOP GUN.

index.php

Top Gun..

Lt. Tom "Iceman" Kazanski: I don't like you because you're dangerous.
Lt. Pete "Maverick" Mitchell: That's right, Ice-Man. I am dangerous.

The first section of Canada's first Air Reserve Tactical Fighter Squadron arrives on the tarmac at Cold Lake for Maple Flag 07...

index.php

MM

Back