• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

index.php

But dear... I did say no. She didn't listen!

Auggggh!! I've been kissed by a girl!!  Get the hot water, get the disinfectant!!  ;)

2076631411_7224e21359_o.jpg

Glorious People's Army add Yogic Flying to arsenal in fight against Bushitler Imperialist oppressors!

index.php

An unknown soldier earns the VC by offering sacrificing himself to the brain-eating zombies, resulting in their starvation.

2076631411_7224e21359_o.jpg

4 Platoon of the 3rd company of the 111th shock battalion of the People's army are playing games again,  they sent all the parachutes of 3 platoon to the cleaners prior to a major exercise. In this picture you can see 3 platoon a short while AFTER having found out there were no shutes in the shute cases - Lt Ping the Pl Comd is thinking to himself.... this is gonna hurt!

index.php

For once someone grabs Pipers ass.

[Sorry folks, but you had to be there]

geo said:

Joining the likes of the Ukaranian Army and the Russian Airborne, The Peoples Rupblic decided to do their own recruitment video complete with coreography from Brittney Spears own personal coreographer, who hasnt been seen since.

22C this 2 - Do you have any echo on your end?  These new radios are sh***y.  The whole comms suite is in the toilet. Over
22C, No echo at my end. Some of the comms are already in the toilet. Over

loping1os0.jpg

Now hold on, just let me explain.  You see, THIS way, it's much easier to change the track pads...

Back