• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

I say...Why don't those chaps just hire a boat like every one else?

1097599416_02d2640233_o.jpg

"Crowbar!!"

After being denied shore leave in Hong Kong yet again, sailors from the US Navy decided to make their own entertainment.

sober_ruski said:
where do i sign up?

At Arnie's Navy Recruiting Centre of course.  If you are accepted as a recruit you will need to bring a very long ball retriever or tread water very well..

Frostnipped Elf said:
At Arnie's Navy Recruiting Centre of course.  If you are accepted as a recruit you will need to bring a very long ball retriever or tread water very well..

That is something that only afflicts older men, so long ball retreivers are only sold on TV adverts.

The guy with the camera in front is waiting for the order; "BREAKING INTO GOOSESTEP!  GOOSE.....STEP!"

Again.... I don't know where to start.
I have ideas... but will refrain from commenting beyond.... will you look at the variety of shoes!

index.php

"FIRST MAN-er-WOMAN, SECOND ROW! Stop staring at the Derriere of the Right Marker!"

Thailand's 'Goose Squadron' conducting moch jump formation, (tower not included, some reassembly may be required.)

"The new Japanese kamikaze's learn how to hit the ground effectively"

Back