• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

geo said:
man in white?... that's a member of the Ambulance crew! Bunch of boy scouts!

My perception has an imagination of it's own. Do you know the guy?

1097599416_02d2640233_o.jpg

:o

sober_ruski said:

Anyone remember the "demonstration position" from the PSP in St-Jean?? (in four ranks: 4th rank standing, 3rd rank crouched, 2nd rank kneeling, 1st rank sitting)  ::)

geo said:
man in white?... that's a member of the Ambulance crew! Bunch of boy scouts!
Careful, the Scouts are better armed and have adult supervision...LOL ;D

Reminds me of the time in cadets our Flight Sargeant cut one before parade with us formed up....

Luckily he showed mercy and backed the Flight up a bit....though after he turned around and warned us he had beans for dinner.... :crybaby:

Siamese twins on parade, joined at the ??.  Cadet hazing rituals gone bad.

Nice shoulder boards/badges - Me KKK.

I'm sorry... but they guy in the background looks wrong. It's like he wanted a differnet view.  ;D

Another combined arms family day at the beach, before the tac hel, sub and F-18 arrived.

Sick of body builders in Speedos stealing all the babes, the Armoured Division decided to show the chicks on the beach what real muscle was.  

Rayman said:
Sick of body builders in Speedos stealing all the babes, the Armoured Division decided to show the chicks on the beach what real muscle was.  

Well speaking of Armored getting the chicks

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cH_E6YSQqTo

Look out rice rockets...the new bling is an AFV...

Now lets all wait for Ludacris to do a music video on M1A2 with spinnaz and a chrome main gun.....

Back