• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

No RSM... that is not my ball in your office, with the broken glass. Must be the other clowns. Dang those Marines..

zipperhead_cop said:
"Waiter, this bread kind of smells off..."

18-05-07_2032.jpg

Come on now!  My loaf of arse bread didn't even garner ONE comment?  That is an actual sour dough roll that was served to me at a fine dining restaurant.  How often do you see something like that? 

Mortar:  They said that the "Rocket" was experiencing some delays in his return to the big leagues.  I guess he has some adjustments to his delivery to explain to the Board of Governors.

Loaf:  Cut it open and add a hot dog and it would make an interesting arse sandwich.

Canadian Navy's New Refit Halifax Class ship...

;D

I'm allow to say it.

LAND FORCE TRIALS AND EVALUATIONS TESTING THEIR LASTEST IN ERGONOMIC TACTICAL SYSTEMS

"Sergeant Bloggins was dismayed by the fact that his multi-million dollar combat armour came with a Dollarama watch. Halo geek and primarily constructed from cardboard"

The alleged reason the US Army banned the use of DragonSkin protective body armour.

rmc_wannabe said:
The alleged reason the US Army banned the use of DragonSkin protective body armour.

Some soldiers were gullible to buy "fake dragon skin" while in Iraq.

Captain Sensible said:

LAND FORCE TRIALS AND EVALUATIONS TESTING THEIR LASTEST IN ERGONOMIC TACTICAL SYSTEMS

WTG Captain Sensible I told you not to tell anyone about this  ;)  Now I got to come and kill you  ;D

Trinity said:
I found this on facebook

n115400455_30232292_6069.jpg

Superninjajtfcommando

Spr. Bloggins found a new way to carry the new battle load.. TACVEST I don't need any stinking TACVEST  ;D

Back