• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Name This Photo!!! - The AFV Recognition Thread

Land Wasser Schlepper Amphibious Vehicle from WW2

Easy if you don't change the URL you got it from  ;D

well..... I didn't think it was required ... honour system and all that  ;) guess I will know better for next time.

muffin

muffin said:
well..... I didn't think it was required ... honour system and all that  ;) guess I will know better for next time.

muffin
shouldnt you be working ?

Actuall, I didn't have a clue other than it was a WW2 veh and that it was amphib.

That was one of the keys that was owned by a drug lord, until he was put out of business...Carribian, I think

Sorry but can we go back to that Ambulance again. I know i'm a bit late, but it looks a hell of a lot like one of our Australian Land Rover 6 by 6's. I'm stake up to 25cents on it from that angle (Dont ever dream of getting that payment).

The Island is in the Bahamas. A prominent Colombian drug lord set up business there in the seventies. Ferried drugs from there until shut down by a deparment in the U.S. Army. The same department Donald Rumsfeld wants to shut down because it is diverting military assets away from the war on terror. Or so he says!

NO....The island is Shemya island , Alaska.  It is at the very tip of the Aleutian island chain.  It is home to Eareckson Air station and the COBRA DANE radar.

Back