• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

More and more funnies.. vol: something...

I know this comes from the recruiting thread, but I laughed and it made my day:

http://milnet.ca/forums/threads/115611.0/topicseen.html

I wanted to recommend that he drive a hard bargain and stick to his guns, but that would have been just cruel I think.

I know.  Seems too many parents of today's prospects have told their children that they can be whatever they want to be.  "No!" was a word that did not exist in their vocabularies.  No wonder we have so many who have never seen combat or horrific events/accidents suffering from PTSD.  They can't handle rejection/failure.  :-[

Germany Humiliates Brazil (1-7) German Beer Crushes Brazilian Cocktail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCF22RIaej8

Speakers on.

I know it's a day late but it's still a  :D

E.R. Campbell said:
The evolution of the religious right in America ...

Br3dm2xCEAA-sAS.jpg

Apologies, of course, to committed Christians for associating you with Muslims ...

and vice versa:salute:

Here is an updated version of it  ;D

Couldn't even make this up ....

I see the jihadis may be lowering the bar becoming more inclusive in their recruiting ....
A blind jihadist pictured fighting alongside ISIS militants in Syria has reportedly urged others to join the Islamist militants, saying having a disability is no excuse.

Taymullah al-Somali, a Dutch national who is believed to have travelled to the Middle East earlier this year, has been photographed numerous times alongside ISIS militants and is believed to be based in the capital of the self-declared caliphate, Raqqa.

The Somalia-born militant has been quoted on known Islamist social media accounts urging Muslims to join ISIS, reportedly saying: 'Being blind didn't stop me from coming to #Syria, what's your excuse?' ....
article-2701334-1FE04C9000000578-712_634x678.jpg

I guess "watch and shoot" wouldn't apply here?  :P

recceguy said:
They should, at least, give him a real pistol! Good trigger control though. :rofl:

( yes, I know he's pointing to paradise )

That would prove interesting.

For some reason, this called to me to be shared for potential captions ....
BuSYVX7IEAAk31T.jpg:large

"How's THAT feel, underground newsletter editor!"

An old blind cowboy wanders into an all-girl biker bar by mistake...

He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a shot of Jack Daniels.

After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, 'Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?'

The bar immediately falls absolutely silent.

In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, 'Before you tell that joke, Cowboy, I think it is only fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things:

1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.

2. The bouncer is a blonde girl with a 'Billy-Club'.

3. I'm a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate.

4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weight lifter.

5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.

'Now, think about it seriously, Cowboy.... Do you still wanna tell that blonde joke?'

The blind cowboy thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters, 'No...not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times............

The wit of the Scots...

A Greek and a Scotsman were sitting in a Starbucks cafe discussing who had the superior culture.

Over triple lattes the Greek guy says, "Well we Greeks built the Parthenon" and arched his eyebrows.

The Scotsman replies, "Well ... it was the Scots that discovered the Summer and Winter Solstices."

The Greek retorts, "We Greeks gave birth to advanced mathematics."

The Scotsman, nodding in agreement says, "Scots were the ones who built the first timepieces and calendars."

And so on until the Greek comes up with what he thinks will end the discussion. With a flourish of finality he says, "The Greeks were the ones who invented sex!"

The Scotsman replies, "Aye, that is true, but it was we Scots who introduced it to the women!"

I stopped by the GM Dealership yesterday, for a look at the new Silverado pickup.  Just for fun, I took it out for a test drive. I wanted to sense that new "feel" before they become extinct.

The salesman (a man wearing a "Trudeau for change" lapel pin sat in the passenger seat describing the truck and all its "wonderful" options.  The seats were of particular interest.  He explained that the seats directed warm air to your butt in the winter and directed cool air to your butt in the summer heat.

Feeling like messing with him, I mentioned that this must be a Conservative truck.

Looking a bit angry, he asked why I thought it was a Conservative truck.

I explained that if it were a Trudeau truck, the seats would just blow smoke up your ass year-round.

I had to walk back to the dealership.  Damn guy had no sense of humour

In the great days of the British Empire, a new commanding officer was sent to a jungle outpost to relieve the retiring colonel. After welcoming his replacement and showing the usual courtesies (gin and tonic, cucumber sandwiches etc) that protocol decrees, the retiring colonel said, "You must meet my Adjutant, Captain Smithers, he’s my right-hand man, he's really the strength of this office. His talent is simply boundless."

Smithers was summoned and introduced to the new CO, who was surprised to meet a humpbacked, one eyed, toothless, hairless, scabbed and pockmarked specimen of humanity, a particularly unattractive man (sounds typical of some Adjts) less than three feet tall. "Smithers, old man, tell your new CO about yourself."

"Well, sir, I graduated with honours from Sandhurst, joined the regiment and won the Military Cross and Bar after three expeditions behind enemy lines. I've represented Great Britain in equestrian events, and won a Silver Medal in the middleweight division of the Olympics. I have researched the history of....."

Here the colonel interrupted, "Yes, yes, never mind that Smithers, he can find all that in your file.

Tell him about the day you told the witch doctor to fuck off."

Seriously??  So I’m at Wal-mart buying a bag of dog food. While in the check-out line, a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.  Why else would I be buying dog food, Right??? So on impulse I told her that no, I didn’t have a dog.  “I’m starting the dog food diet again.  I probably shouldn’t because I endue up in the hospital last time.  I lost 50 pounds before I woke up in intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.”  I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet.  “All you do is load your pockets with food nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry.  The food is nutritionally complete so it works well, and I am going to try it again.”  (I should add that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.)  Horrified, this chick asked if I ended up in ICU because the dog food poisoned me.  I told her; “No, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle’s ass and a car hit me.”  I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.

They always ask at the MIR reception why you are there, and you have to answer in front of others what's wrong and sometimes
it is embarrassing.

There's nothing worse than the MIR Receptionist who insists you tell them what is wrong with you, in a room full of other patients.
I know most of us have experienced this, and I love the way this old soldier handled it:

He walked into a crowded waiting room and approached the desk.

The Receptionist said, 'Yes, why are you on Sick Parade for today?'

'There's something wrong with my dick', he replied.

The receptionist became irritated and said, 'You shouldn't come into the crowded MIR waiting room and say things like that.'

'Why not, you asked me what was wrong and I told you,' he said.

The Receptionist replied; 'Now you've caused some embarrassment in this room full of service personnel. You should have said there is something wrong with your ear or something, and discussed the problem further with the Doctor in private.'

The old soldier replied, 'You shouldn't ask people questions in a roomful of strangers if the answer could embarrass anyone".

He then decided to walk out, waited several minutes, and then re-entered.

The Receptionist smiled smugly and asked, 'Yes??'

'There's something wrong with my ear,' he stated.

The Receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he had taken her advice. 

'And what is wrong with your ear?'

'I can't piss out of it,' he replied.

The waiting room erupted in laughter.

Once again, back from the grave:

Frank Magazine

Note: I didn't realize until after I posted the link that you have to subscribe to view the articles, but the fact that its back is interesting.

When I was young I decided to go to Medical School.
At the entrance exam we were asked to rearrange
the letters PNEIS and form the name of an important
human body part which is most useful when erect.

Those who answered spine are doctors
today while the rest of us are sending
jokes via email

Back