• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

More and more funnies.. vol: something...

PMedMoe said:
So true, but I think I'd say more like the 70's.

meh.ro6995-455x412.jpg

The difference is, when we did something stupid (and we did lets be honest) we got hurt, our parents gave us a bandage (or whatever) called us morons and sent us back out to play. Now, they rush them to the hospital call them poor baby and sue the toy company. Kids are getting dumber though, no doubt

I'm throwin' in a joke;

Three Holy Men & A Bear

A Catholic Priest, a Baptist Preacher, and a Rabbi all served as
chaplains to the students of Northern Michigan University in
Marquette. They would get together two or three times a week for
coffee and to talk shop.

One day, someone made the comment that preaching to people isn't
really all that hard - a real challenge would be to preach to a bear.
One thing led to another, and they decided to do an experiment.

They would all go out into the woods, find a bear, preach to it, and
attempt to convert it.

Seven days later, they all came together to discuss their experience.

Father Flannery, who had his arm in a sling, was on crutches, and had
various bandages on his body and limbs, went first. 'Well,' he said,
'I went into the woods to find me a bear. And when I found him, I
began to read to him from the Catechism. Well, that bear wanted
nothing to do with me and began to slap me around. So I quickly
grabbed my holy water, sprinkled him and, Holy Mary Mother of God,
he became as gentle as a lamb.. The Bishop is coming out next week
to give him first communion and confirmation.'

Reverend Billy Bob spoke next.. He was in a wheelchair, had one arm
and both legs in casts, and had an IV drip. In his best
fire-and-brimstone oratory, he claimed, 'WELL, brothers, you KNOW
that we don't sprinkle! I went out and I FOUND me a bear. And then I
began to read to my bear from God's HOLY WORD! But that bear wanted
nothing to do with me. So I took HOLD of him and we began to
wrestle. We wrestled down one hill, UP another and DOWN another until
we came to a creek. So I quickly DUNKED him and BAPTIZED his hairy
soul. And just like you said, he became as gentle as a lamb.. We
spent the rest of the day praising Jesus..Hallelujah!

The priest and the reverend both looked down at the Rabbi, who was
lying in a hospital bed. He was in a body cast and traction with IVs
and monitors running in and out of him.

He was in really bad shape.

The Rabbi looked up and said: "Looking back on it, .......
circumcision may not have been the best way to start."

Clever Jury

In a criminal justice system based on 12 individuals not smart enough to get out of jury duty, here is a jury to be proud of:

A defendant was on trial for murder.  There was strong evidence indicating guilt, but there was no corpse.

In the defence's closing statement, the lawyer, knowing that his client would probably be convicted, resorted to a trick.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I have a surprise for you all," the lawyer said as he looked at his watch.  "Within one minute, the person presumed dead in this case will walk into this courtroom." He looked toward the courtroom door.  The jurors, somewhat stunned, all looked on eagerly.

A minute passed.  Nothing happened.

Finally the lawyer said, "Actually, I made up the previous statement.  But you all looked on with anticipation.  I, therefore, put it to you that you have a reasonable doubt in this case as to whether anyone was killed, and I insist that you return a verdict of not guilty."

The jury retired to deliberate.  A few minutes later, the jury returned and pronounced a verdict of guilty.

"But how?" inquired the lawyer.  "You must have had some doubt; I saw all of you stare at the door."

The jury foreman replied:

"Yes, we did look,

But Your Client Didn't."

"Last night you laid on my naked body,

and applied your mouth to me without guilt or humiliation.

You drove me near crazy while you drained me.

Today when I awoke you were gone.

I searched for you but to no avail.

Only the sheets bare last nights events.

My body still bares marks of your ravishing,

making it all the more difficult to forget you.

Tonight, I will remain awake, waiting for you......

You f**king mosquito!!!!"

If women ruled the world http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m3d8Rbf3kk

Lawyer story.

The United Way realized that it had never received a donation from the city's most successful and rich lawyer.  So a United Way volunteer paid a visit to the lawyer in his lavish skyscraper office.

The volunteer opened the meeting by saying, "Our research shows that even though your annual income is well over two million dollars, you don't give a single penny to charity.  Wouldn't you like to give something back to your community through the United Way?"

The lawyer thinks for a minute and says, "First, did your research also show you that my mother is dying after a long, painful illness and she has huge medical bills that are far beyond her ability to pay?"

Embarrassed, the United Way rep mumbles, "Uh... no, I didn't know that."

"Secondly," says the lawyer, "did it show that my brother, a disabled veteran, is blind and confined to a wheelchair and is unable to support his wife and six children?"

The stricken United Way rep begins to stammer an apology but is cut off again.

"Thirdly, did your research also show you that my sister's husband died in dreadful car accident, leaving her penniless with a mortgage and three children, one of whom is disabled and another who has learning disabilities requiring an array of private tutors?"

The humiliated United Way rep, now totally ashamed, says, "I'm so sorry I had no idea."

Then the lawyer finally says, "So ... if I didn't give any money to them what makes you think I'd give any money to the United Way?"

Too bad there’s not a robot Bob Hope to go entertain the unmanned drones at the front

Something Smells Fishy
RESTAURANT | ORLANDO, FL, USA |
(I used to work at a theme restaurant that had a huge, double arch aquarium at the entrance to the dining area. We had staff members who would clean the tanks from the inside in full scuba gear. The tanks were filled with brightly colored, tropical fish.)

Patron: “Oooh! Is he there to paint the fish?”

Me: “I’m… sorry?”

Patron: “The fish. Is he in there to paint them?”

Me: “Oh no, ma’am, the paint would wash off if we did it underwater. He takes them out to paint them.”

Patron: “You take them out? That’s horrible? How do they breathe?”

Me: “Well, ma’am, it’s very quick. We use an airbrush and stencils. It really only takes a few seconds. And since the paint is misted on, it dries almost instantly.”

Patron: “Well, that’s a relief!”

WHEN COFFEE HURTS!

I was eating breakfast with my six year-old granddaughter last Week and I asked her "When is President's Day?"

She is a really smart kid, and instantly replied "In February!"

So, I asked "What does President's Day mean?" I was waiting for Something about Washington or Lincoln ... Etc.

She said, "That's when Obama steps out of the White House, and If he sees his shadow we have one more year of unemployment."

DARN IT HURTS LIKE H--- WHEN HOT COFFEE SPURTS OUT YOUR NOSE!

So My friend Nicola wrote a letter to a pilot when she was 8, and just found it again. Aren't kids wonderful?

flight-note.gif

Back