• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

More and more funnies.. vol: something...

German tourist arrives at a French airport. Immigration officer asks him: "Occupation?" The German replies: "No, no, just visiting."

>:D ;D

ironduke57 said:
German tourist arrives at a French airport. Immigration officer asks him: "Occupation?" The German replies: "No, no, just visiting."

>:D ;D

:rofl:

TK-421 said:
A little while back my wife and I were at the grocery store getting jam for some cookies she was baking.  As she was studying the jam/jelly section, she turns to me and asks: "What's the difference between jam and jelly?".  Needless to say she didn't appreciate the response  >:D

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Worth sleeping on the couch?

Saddam Hussein ist still in power, sitting in his office wondering who to invade next when his telephone rang. "Hallo! Mr. Hussein," a heavily accented voice said. "This is Paddy down in County Cavan, Ireland. I am ringing to inform you that we are officially declaring war on you!"

"Well, Paddy," Saddam replied, "This is indeed important news! Tell me, how big is your army?"

"At this moment in time," said Paddy after a moment's calculation, "there is myself, my cousin Sean, my next door neighbor Gerry, and the entire dominoes team from the pub -- that makes 8!"

Saddam sighed. "I must tell you Paddy that I have 1 million men in my army waiting to move on my command."

"Begorra!", said Paddy, "I'll have to ring you back!"

Sure enough, the next day Paddy rang back. "Right Mr. Hussein, the war is still on! We have managed to acquire some equipment!"

"And what equipment would that be, Paddy?" Saddam asked.

"Well, we have 2 combine harvesters, a bulldozer and Murphy's tractor from the farm."

Once more Saddam sighed. "I must tell you, Paddy, that I have 16 thousand tanks, 14 thousand armored personnel carriers, and my army has increased to 1 and a half million since we last spoke."

"Really?!" said Paddy "I'll have to ring you back!"

Sure enough, Paddy rang again the next day. "Right Mr. Hussein, the war is still on! We have managed to get ourselves airborne! We've modified Ted's ultra-light with a couple of rifles in the cockpit and the bridge team has joined us as well!"

Saddam was silent for a minute, then sighed. "I must tell you Paddy that I have 10 thousand bombers, 20 thousand MiG 19 attack planes, my military complex is surrounded by laser-guided surface-to-air missile sites, and since we last spoke, my army has increased to 2 million."

"Faith and begorra!", said Paddy, "I'll have to ring you back.

Sure enough, Paddy called again the next day. "Right Mr. Hussein, I am sorry to tell you that we have had to call off the war."

"I'm sorry to hear that" said Saddam. "Why the sudden change of heart?"

"Well," said Paddy "We've all had a chat, and there's no way we can feed 2 million prisoners."

My neighbor knocked on my door at 2:30 am this morning, can you believe that...... 2:30am?! Luckily for him I was still up playing my Bagpipes.

Man calls 911 and says "I think my wife is dead" The operator says how do you know? He says "The sex is the same but the ironing is building up!"

I was in bed with a blind girl last night and she said that I had the biggest penis she had ever laid her hands on. I said "You're pulling my leg."

I saw a poor old lady fall over today on the ice!! At least I presume she was poor - she only had $1.20 in her purse.

My girlfriend thinks that I'm a stalker. Well, she's not exactly my girlfriend yet

A wife says to her husband you're always pushing me around and talking behind my back. He says what do you expect? You're in a wheel chair!

I was explaining to my wife last night that when you die you get reincarnated but must come back as a different creature. She said she would like to come back as a cow. I said, "You're obviously not listening. "

The wife has been missing a week now. Police said to prepare for the worst. So I have been to the thrift shop to get all her clothes back.

qozrjn.jpg

The "Small Mallet" and I completed the latest video in our tactical series.

We are pleased to present to you, "BBB#5, Camouflage and Concealment"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58NdlFOyBnk

Hammer Sandwich said:
The "Small Mallet" and I completed the latest video in our tactical series.

We are pleased to present to you, "BBB#5, Camouflage and Concealment"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58NdlFOyBnk

Whiskers really bring out the colour of your eyes. You should wear that look more often.  :rofl:

EDIT: I've thought of a possible edition to your gear, a hip mounted bottle opener holster.

HavokFour said:
Whiskers really bring out the colour of your eyes. You should wear that look more often.  :rofl:

Heehee....thanks  ;D

HavokFour said:
I've thought of a possible edition to your gear, a hip mounted bottle opener holster.

Like this?  ;D (even includes lanyard)

"So go to the closest Surplus store.... and buy a lot of green shit"

Hmm, motto to live my life by right there Hammer...

On a side note, I'm sure most of you can relate to the following...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3G9r3k5pFs&feature=feedrec_grec_index

HAMMER!!! SPOOF THIS!! :rolf:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzCF1K9spxg&NR=1

Hahaha, I can see it already!

War does not determine who is right – only who is left.

An employee approached his boss regarding a dispute on his pay-check…
Employee – Sir, this is $100 less than my salary.
Boss – I know. But last month, when you were overpaid $100, by mistake, you didn’t complain!
Employee – Well, I don’t mind an occasional mistake, sir, but it seems to be becoming a habit, now!

A man died and went to The Judgment, they told him , “Before you meet with God,  I should tell you — we’ve looked over your life, and to be honest you really didn’t do anything particularly good or bad. We’re not really sure what to do with you. Can you tell us anything you did that can help us make a decision?”

The newly arrived soul thought for a moment and replied, “Yeah, once I was driving along and came upon a person who was being harassed by a group of thugs. So I pulled over, got out a bat, and went up to the leader of the thugs. He was a big, muscular guy with a ring pierced through his lip. Well, I tore the  ring out of his lip, and told him he and his gang had better stop bothering this guy or they would have to deal with me!”

“Wow that’s impressive, “When did this happen?”

“About three minutes ago,” came the reply.

A man was being interviewed for a job.

"Were you in the service?" ask the interviewer.

"Yes, I was a marine," responded the applicant.

"Did you see any active duty?"

"I was in Vietnam for 2 years and I have a partial disability."

"May I ask what happened?"

"Well, I had a grenade go off between my legs and I lost both
testicles."

"You're hired. You can start Monday at 10 am."

"When does everyone else start? I don't want any preferential
treatment because of my disability."

"Everyone else starts at 7 am but I might as well be honest with
you. Nothing gets done between 7 and 10. We just sit
around scratching our balls trying to decide what to do first."

The Company Commander and the 1st Sgt, were in the field.
As they hit the sack for the night, the 1SG said: "Sir, look up
into the sky and tell me what you see."

The CO said "I see millions of stars."

1st Sgt.: "And what does that tell you, sir?"

CO: Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of
galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Theologically, it tells
me that God is great and that we are small and insignificant.
Meteorologically, it tells me that we will have a beautiful day
tomorrow. What does it tell you, Top?"

1st Sgt.: "Well sir, it tells me that somebody stole our tent."

If anyone has the time and/or doubts about the limits of human stupidity, browse here: http://notalwaysright.com/

The minister  was  preoccupied with thoughts of how he  was going to  ask the congregation to come  up with more money  than they were  expecting for repairs to the church  building. Therefore, he was annoyed to find  that  the regular organist was sick and a  substitute had  been brought in at the last  minute. The substitute  wanted to know what  to play.  "Here's a copy of  the  service," he said impatiently. "But, you'll  have to think of something to play  after I make  the announcement about the  finances."
During  the service, the  minister paused and said, "Brothers and Sisters,  we are in great difficulty; the  roof repairs cost twice as much as we expected  and  we need $4,000 more. Any of you who  can pledge $100 or more, please stand up." At  that moment, the substitute organist played "O Canada."

And that is how  the substitute became the regular organist!

Back