• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Milnet.ca Subscriptions

Mike Bobbitt

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Directing Staff
Reaction score
All,

I'm going to be out of town for a few weeks starting this Friday. Unfortunately that means I won't be able to ship Subscription shirts or coins again until September. If anyone is "on the verge" I can probably ship until tomorrow, but after that, unfortunately there will be a delay.

Sorry for the inconvenience, things will be back to normal in September!

Cheers
Mike

All,

Due to popular demand, I've re-worked the Army.ca Registration system so that non-PayPal based registrations can now be accepted. I realize that PayPal is not acceptable to everyone, so there are now several alternatives.

Under the new system, Subscribers can purchase for one or more years of Subscription services by Certapay, cheque or money order. A week before the existing Subscription expires, members will get a reminder e-mail, allowing them to buy an additional year and maintain their subscription.

Details on Army.ca Subscriptions, and ordering information can be found here:

http://Army.ca/subscribe

If anyone has any questions, please let me know, and thanks to all Subscribers for your support - you keep Army.ca online!

Cheers
Mike

Mike,

My BMO electronic money transfer will not recognize the army@army.ca email.

I get:
Error
The email address is invalid. Please ensure that only one '@' symbol is in the address. Also, ensure that you include the '.' in the address, and at least one character should be on either side of the '@' and the '.' 
The email address is invalid. Please ensure that only one '@' symbol is in the address. Also, ensure that you include the '.' in the address, and at least one character should be on either side of the '@' and the '.' 

Well that's odd. Any chance there were extra spaces in the address anywhere? Was it via Certapay? What about Mike@Army.ca? I assume that'd do the same thing.

Um, Mike?

Am I blind?

I can't find an address on the subscription page to send a money order too.......

Lance,

You can send it to me. I've got an old shirt and I scratched army.ca into a washer I found in the garage. I'll send you those. Oh yeah make the money order (certified please) out to Dave's Emporium and Dry Goods. ;)

The address is tucked away under the Cheque line:

Mike Bobbitt
PO Box 412
Munster ON
K0A 3P0

Thanks
Mike

I KNEW it had to be there.  I was looking for a four line address thingy.  Silly me.

I'll be sending a money order next week. 

Keep the t-shirt, I'll save you the exoense of shipping it down.  Maybe, some day if we meet, I'll grab one off of you.  Or beat the crap out of Dave and take his next time he comes to town. ;)

All,

Testing shows that the current "bottleneck" for speed is the Internet connection that our server sits on. As more visitors find Army.ca, our overall speed decreases over time, and I expect this trend will continue.

We have the option of upgrading that connection to increase the speed by up to 33%. (Note that's the maximum, the actual increase may be less.) As you might expect, this upgrade is not free but I believe there is a way that we can enjoy the increased speeds.

With just 10 new Subscribers we will have enough to cover the cost of the connection upgrade.

I've often said that Subscribers are what allow Army.ca to not only stay online, but to improve as we move ahead. This is a perfect example of Subscriber support at work. As a subscriber, you're not only supporting Army.ca, but you also get a shirt and coin shipped to your door. Please see http://Army.ca/subscribe for additional details.

Thanks again for your support.

Cheers
Mike

Done, I should have done it a long time ago, but I am now a new subscriber.

Thanks for the great site!

the 48th regulator said:
I have renewed,

Come on people 8 more to go for the upgrade!!

dileas

tess

Thanks Tess! :D

Mr. Bobbitt, just emailed you an interac money transfer, and I must say I feel guilty for taking advantage of your services for so long!! Anyways, it's on the way but it asked for a security question that you may have to answer, if you need the answer PM me, although it should be pretty straight forward for a 'Canadian' to figure out ;)

cheers, and thanks for everything!

I have been a part of the site for a year now(August 26, 2004, 21:51:29, to be exact) and it has been the best thing that I did, joining.

Leaste we can do to say thanks to MIke, the Staff, and all of the other posters!

dileas

tess

Mike,
I'll be sending a cheque in the mail.
Where the heck is "Munster"

Are there XXL Black shirts available?
Do you need a few more $$'s for it?

Thanks Ben

You know me....

The community was VERY good to the Breast Cancer thread/cause....

Please give me your pay pal info and I'll send what I can...

Blessings

Trinity

(official Padre of Army.ca???)

yukon: Thanks for the support, just need some extra info from you before I ship (see your e-mail for details).

Old Ranger: It's officially city of Ottawa, but on the outskirts. :) I'm placing an order for more shirts on Tuesday and including XXL in that order... could be a couple of weeks before I have them in hand but I'll post an update when I do.

Thanks all!

Cheers
Mike

Just subscribed via certapay today with RBC and was pretty simple as long as you have online banking setup. Much easier for me as I don't have any cheques kicking around to set-up the pay-pal account

Question though Mike, is it instant deposit in to your account and are there any extra charges on your end for it?

thnks.

No charges on my end (unlike PayPal), it was dead easy.

Thanks

Back