• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Milnet.ca Subscriptions

Yrys said:
What ? Not enough color for you in :
dar grey, tan, black ?  :)

Olive might have become tan, but black is still black...

Are you trying to tell me you're not reading what I'm posting  :crybaby: ?

:D

Yrys said:
Olive might have become tan, but black is still black...

Are you trying to tell me you're not reading what I'm posting  :crybaby: ?

:D
Hey I'm sick, don't blame me ;)

Mike Baker said:
Hey Mike, ever think of getting different colored shirts? And what about those patches? :blotto:
We need a bandana too  :D  Cheap but cheerful.

Yeah, patches are possibly next on the hit list... but this shirt order drained the bank accounts so I have to wait for things to build up a bit again. I did do a a few runs of various green colours... ironically military green is my least favourite of the bunch.

I don't do red any more as that was a special run to raise money for The RCR* wounded soldier fund. I couldn't sell a red shirt and make money off it, that's just wrong.

* Capitalized properly for Edward and Michael

Ah thanks for the explanation Mike. I love my Red shirt, as well as my two others, an my two hoodies too ;) :blotto:

Still have an unopened box of 30 desert tan Army.ca shirts here if anyone's interested. ;)

Mike Bobbitt said:
Still have an unopened box of 30 desert tan Army.ca shirts here if anyone's interested. ;)
Hmm, I may have to look into that in a few weeks.

Ironic I'm wearing my tan one now ;D

Folks, now would be a good time to subscribe to Mr. Bobbitt's forum and show off those wonderful shirts in the Army Run .......................and just think of the beers one could earn 'coining' the runners as they go by. :cheers:

Those that enjoy berusing this medium should consider a subscription to help Mike offset the costs he entails. I know he does it as a labour of love but anything he makes on the subscriptions or swag goes back into the site. [and raises my pay from one beer a yearto 3 every two years ;D]

Bruce

Thanks Bruce, your timing is great! This month the funds are a bit low, and I was planning on posting a "subscriber drive" note myself today to see if I could drum up support.

Their right folks. Being a subscriber had enhanced my life on here.

Plus I look mighty fine in the swag ;)

-Deadpan

Mike,
Make sure the swag is around in two weeks......... ;)

Heh, don't worry I won't send it all out. ;)

Question:
Are there ways to support the site financially other than (or in addition to) subscribing ?

I got the impression from a post on another thread that you're barely breaking even on subscriptions what with shipping costs, costs of the coins and "swag", etc.

If there's a way to simply donate money (via paypal or other means), I missed it. 

Mike B will also accept direct contributions via his PayPal account to support the site.  Contact him by PM so that he knows your intention and what to expect.

While the site may break even on first time subscribers, it's the subsequent renewals that go directly to site support funding.

Mike

Back