• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Milnet.ca Subscriptions

Thanks, Mike.

I sent a PM to Mike B.

As I pointed out to him, I wonder if it wouldn't be a good idea to make such information a little more prominent, and with easy-to-follow instructions -for those of us who are riding the short bus on the information highway.  :)

Bass ackwards said:
Thanks, Mike.

I sent a PM to Mike B.

As I pointed out to him, I wonder if it wouldn't be a good idea to make such information a little more prominent, and with easy-to-follow instructions -for those of us who are riding the short bus on the information highway.  :)

Its because Mike hates to make it appear that he's 'hustling'.........

Any chance olive green t-shirts will be added to the list of subscription items again?

Most likely, but probably not for a while yet... we won't really have any cash reserves to draw on at the moment, but I'm trying to build some up so we can replenish inventory and address some (minor) looming hardware issues. Good to know what's in demand though, as it helps identify what we need next!

Cheers
Mike

Hey Mike - if you could (when you do replenish your stock) let me know when you have smaller sized shirts (or perhaps something a little more fitted for the ladies). I'd love to get one.

Will do... and is that a CBLA flag? I remember seeing a variant of that roar past me on the mast of a Bison many years ago... :)

Thanks Mike :D  No, it's just a plain ol' Cape Breton flag.  Though I have seen the CBLA flags back home.

Back