• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Meet and Greet in Gagetown?

muskrat........"square" ?  I can't believe you used such an old-fashioned term.......even if it is true!  You are just jealous that we are going to spend some time on Friday evening with some great folks and you won't be able to join us  :)  We will hoist one or two beverages on your behalf  ;D

okay Vern, when you mentioned the hair and the weather all I could think in my head was "blame it on the rain, yeah yeah".. you have to guess the group that sang it....

I, for some reason thought this was all going down on saturday.. I am on the road friday as I live in Montreal.  Did I miss something?

Bzzliteyr said:
okay Vern, when you mentioned the hair and the weather all I could think in my head was "blame it on the rain, yeah yeah".. you have to guess the group that sang it....

I, for some reason thought this was all going down on saturday.. I am on the road friday as I live in Montreal.  Did I miss something?

I can make an appearance on Saturday too ... (but I will have to behave that night - and can't stay out long)

Friday night is my stay out late night.  :)

Milli Vanilli ... just cause you told me to guess.  ;)

reservations all made........Robin's Inn  .......and we didn't get the hourly rate, Vern!  >:D  (actually Days Inn didn't have any non-smoking rooms left unless I wanted a suite).  It couldn't be as bad as the Oromocto Hotel when I was billeted there many years ago when there was no room in the Sr. NCO lines.  :)

Bzzliteyr said:
And now we know why it was seedy... Snr NCO's living in it... yuck!!
Just imagine if they let the WO's live there too!  Now THAT would have been über seedy! *shudder*

;D

ArmyVern said:
Friday's good for me.  :)  I actually just got in from there about an hour ago ... the onion soup and the steak were delicious as per normal.  ;D

:rofl:

Edited to correct smiley

NL_engineer said:

Not funny!!

I had a surprise visitor named Loachman show up here yesterday for a jaunt ... so off we went for drinks & food (for me - the food) and dammit to hell if the chickie didn't say ... "Menu?? I know you're having the steak. 14 ounce right?"  :-\

Damn, it was good though. Along with the usual side of onion soup.

medicineman said:
Do we get to do it all again in July sometime while I'm out there with nothing to do for 2 weeks?

MM

I may be able to make it to a July gathering. I'm a civvy, though, so I most likely will be the odd one out from the looks of things.  :p

ArmyVern said:
Damn, it was good though. Along with the usual side of onion soup.

And the company was good, too, right?

Mine certainly was.

Okay, so confirm this.  The meet and greet is Friday and not Saturday? 

I may be a little tardy coming in, but I will pop in for a "hi" with niner domestic when I hit town around 9.

Bzzliteyr said:
Okay, so confirm this.  The meet and greet is Friday and not Saturday? 

I may be a little tardy coming in, but I will pop in for a "hi" with niner domestic when I hit town around 9.

9 !!?? Tardy!!??

:rofl:

That's freakin' early yet man!!  >:D

After 8 hours of driving and the butt sweat working its way into clothing.. it's tardy...

You are just jealous that we are going to spend some time on Friday evening with some great folks and you won't be able to join us

I may be jealous for a single evening, but you are jealous of me from November until May  >:D

Bzzliteyr said:
After 8 hours of driving and the butt sweat working its way into clothing.. it's tardy...

You're not even going to shower before you present yourself!!??  :-X  eeeeweeewwww.

(Sounds like me after the Relay for Life!!  >:D)

Bzzliteyr said:
I never said that.. I just stated why I used the term "tardy"

I'm relieved to hear that!!  :)

No actually, you could show up all stinky and sweaty ... and I'd still buy you a beer!!  ;D

Can't wait to see those of you who show up Friday night.

I'll still be there ... and I'll buy the first round.

Have a great night everyone.  :)

alright, what time is everyone planning on showing up tomorrow? 1800 start time for those of us who are going to eat there?

Back