• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Just begun the Application Process

Well, I done very well on my CFAT, as well as my interview. Medical was great but I need to get some papers done out about where I have glasses an stuff.

Been a long, scary, happy day ;D

Congrats on getting past those parts. Good luck with the medical stuff.

Cheers.

The Beaver said:
Well, I done did very well on my CFAT

;)

Congrats, Beav!!!  Told you not to worry!

1.gif

Thanks folks. Going to get that all sorted away tomorrow hopefully, and hand it in ASAP.

P.S. Moe, I was in a bit of a hurry. Got to see some family members I haven't seen in over a year.

-beaver

Good job. As many have said but few seem to believe.. the CFAT is not much to worry about for the regular intellect.

Good luck with your papers for your glasses. It is good that you are filling them out ASAP since medical documents can slow your processing by up to 5 weeks or so from what the recruiter told me.. Do not forget the holidays coming up..

I hope your application runs well and fast.. Good luck

-Marshall

Darn. Waking up to a pounding headach is not good when you have to get your eyes done in about 2 hours.

Methinks I should get a new appointment.

Beav

The Beaver said:
Darn. Waking up to a pounding headach is not good when you have to get your eyes done in about 2 hours.

Methinks I should get a new appointment.

Beav

Just an examination? I would go through with it. Who knows how much longer a new appointment may take. Some people are going to run their medical very close, you will have to wait awhile already once you submit the medical forms. I would try to get them in ASAP headache or not, to avoid any holiday delay.

Marshall said:
Just an examination? I would go through with it. Who knows how much longer a new appointment may take. Some people are going to run their medical very close, you will have to wait awhile already once you submit the medical forms. I would try to get them in ASAP headache or not, to avoid any holiday delay.
Heh, I got it at 9:45 wednesday morning ;)

The Beaver said:
Heh, I got it at 9:45 wednesday morning ;)

Thats not too bad I suppose. Another week is another week closer to deadlines though. But I do not think that will run you too close  :)

Marshall said:
Thats not too bad I suppose. Another week is another week closer to deadlines though. But I do not think that will run you too close  :)
Yeah I should be good to go. Best part is though, that their only in on Wednesday and Friday, and I got one of the early appointments for Wednesday too.

Now off to get some tea or something.

Marshall said:
the CFAT is not much to worry about for the regular intellect.

It must be tiring carying your big brain around like that all the time  ::)

CDN Aviator said:

CDN Aviator
To be fair I think Marshal was refering to things that get said like this.
http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/81470/post-780785.html#msg780785

CDN Aviator said:

Its very hard. My big head has given me a monstrous neck holding it up all the time.

I was not being negative in any way. As Bruce linked to another post of mine, I do believe that someone in the more average IQ range has a better chance at not over-thinking much of the CFAT.

So my papers were sent today. Hope I'll hear something about it next week. ;D

The Beaver said:
So my papers were sent today. Hope I'll hear something about it next week. ;D

If it was for medical it probably will be longer (much longer ?). But I suppose it all depends on how busy the big guys are. Good luck.

Marshall said:
If it was for medical it probably will be longer (much longer ?). But I suppose it all depends on how busy the big guys are. Good luck.
It's regarding my vision and a possible heart murmur. Hope it won't be too long at all.

Cheers
Beaver

The Beaver said:
It's regarding my vision and a possible heart murmur. Hope it won't be too long at all.

Cheers
Beaver

Hm he just told me 3-5 weeks but really I have no clue. (not trying to worry ya.) Maybe a med knows how long you might expect a wait, lets hope it IS one week.

Marshall said:
Hm he just told me 3-5 weeks but really I have no clue. (not trying to worry ya.) Maybe a med knows how long you might expect a wait, lets hope it IS one week.
Well it can vary of course. I'm hoping a week, expecting 3-4 though. Gosh how much would I love to be on BMQ in January!

The Beaver said:
Well it can vary of course. I'm hoping a week, expecting 3-4 though. Gosh how much would I love to be on BMQ in January!

When is the deadline to be offered BMQ for Jan?

Back