• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

JTF-2 Patrol / Tactical vests? any info?

• Thread starter Thread starter pappy
  • Start date Start date
Andyboy, I sent you a PM.

The rest of you, I am sorry that I got into a 'Grammar discussion'.   I swore to myself that I wouldn't ever do that, and so of course it happened   ::)

And for those of you who think that I was trying to talk as an 'expert' or whatever on the Vest, I was not doing that by any means, so please forgive, if that is how it came across.

Quentin

12 Jan 05 - modified to change spelling   :gunner:

When starting up this reply, I was met with this:

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 100 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

... But I am completely sure...

I have to comment on the genius that is the "JTF-2 Patrol Vest"
Of course I only have the pictures to go by, but what pictures...
What details... So many thought about so many needs (or problems), and then the solutions for them.

I'm gob-smacked :o

Thanks for putting this info out for us simple mortals to enjoy and learn from. A picture really says more than a thousand words!

Regards
Troels, humming the "If I were a rich man"-song

I did do a little over kill on the pics...  I think I crashed the server that day, got a nasty, but earned note from the site sysop, again sorry for the ### of pics, but glad folks are still enjoying them,  I'm sure other folks here can comment on the details better then me...

Quick question to anyone who has seen, handled or is interested. If available how much would you pay for a Patrol Vest? How much for a completely modular (PALS based) version? 

Just out of curiosity of course.

Now your talking......price for vest alone with no pouches or with some pouches?

For now, vest alone. Pouches a separate issue.

While we're at it how many of you would be interested, depending on the price?

I'd be in.  Would love to get a better system but keep getting shot down(which sucks conssidering we have a open kit policy in the field).

at $300 or less for a rig I would be in....course I would still have to hide the cost from 9er domestic

@Andyboy: You've got a PM

Regards
Troels

P.S. A price-quote on a vest with additional pouches would be very interesting... PM or no PM ;D

Andy - I was over at 3VP dropping stuff to Paracowboy (I found more stuff in a box btw)  - Several of the Sgts are interested in Chest Rigs and Patrol Vests - as long as the price is not too bad -- I did not dicusss the price with them.

As well I'm sure I could drum up interest over at 1VP..

MJP said:
As well I'm sure I could drum up interest over at 1VP..
Mike - charge $10 extra on each on and put it in the buy Pete a vest fund ---- I am guessing it might solve your (and the companies) woes with the kit.  ;)  I mean he bought a dump pouch for expended mags he is somewhat enlightened - and he never hassled me with my ruck or RAV when I was there...

I think there is someone else that has a hate on for after market gear...especially when it's worn by NCOs.  I haven't been hassled til recently....

Ah - rhymes with Oh See  ;D
  Tell him to read the CO's directive on kit Col Hope's bars mean a bit more than his...

At the top of my page right now is an ad on this site for cpgear.com. Some of the pics above look like the pouches and vests there. All in CADPAT with plenty of other items for web order. Plenty of pouches there too.

edadian - CP /Whealers sucks.

Where talking about good quality items that troops use overseas.
Andyboy is quite conversant on making kit and its design. 

well Andyboy, you know I'd be interested in a matching Chest Rig  ;D Going into business for your self of did you find a new Job? (hopefuly which ever you perfer)
Keep in touch, let me know the details and costs.

Hey Pappy,

How's tricks? Good to see you back here. Check your PMs.

Andrew

Someone is at it again

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=36071&item=6546466928&rd=1

Back