• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Jagmeet Singh, probably the biggest political loser?

Under the 4 PM's I served under, JT is the worst.

Chreatin was corrupt, but knew how to balance a budget and play the political game.
Paul Martin was competent, not very flashy , general more sympathetic to defense spending than Chreatin.
JT is complete and utter trash, only there thanks to his name. Even in 2019 I had senior Managers saying "How are we going to afford this?"
I served under Trudeau Sr. His aim was to emasculate Canada.

I agree, but it's a completely different tone than what Mr. Singh did. Singh's behaviour was more reminiscent of the parking lot of the old Palomino at 3am...
And interesting that many clipped Poilievre’s interview to end on the Donald Trump straw man, and didn’t include the actual approach he will use to restore affordability to the lives of the average Canadian. I’ve been tracking as best I can to see a similar straight up response from Singh, and it seems focused on statements more aimed at the support of the common (unionized) working class voter.

What do you mean? There are two Parliamentary Protective Service members right there in the video. All three vehicles you see are PPS, and as soon as it got heated two of them walked over to be on hand should they be needed. They simply weren’t. Pretty normal for the Hill.
Thanks, not sure why I missed them the first time, my bad.

Back