• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cougars - NOT the AFV

kimmie

Inactive
Reaction score
armyvern

No offense taken, didn't mean to imply there was.  ;D I was a lot younger. :D

I wish you were all 20 again too....

Nope, I shouldn't go there ;D

Perhaps I should stop by Grizzly's next time I'm down in Kingston.

now, I'm old an' slow, an' they stopped hunting me. Just when I'm the easiest to catch!

Back in my CF Militia days in Regina, before I got into the CL B 'A'   rut, my Unit used to parade Mon and Wed nights (all ranks), plus 1 wknd a month, and since it was a CSS Unit, we were often required to go out on wknds with other Units who required   CSS support, so there was always lots of work, and usually more than that 1 wknd/month. I loved it.

Later on in life, I made the MISTAKE of letting a woman TRY dictate my Army lifestyle and carreer. I am now happily divorced, and she is long gone, and is now someone else's nightmare (poor bastard wherever he is)! My current 'shacked up' GF (of 5 yrs) realises the Army is more than a job. She loves to come out on family days, and go to Mess functions, and its a 180 degree change of how things once used to be with my Ex-Dragon.

So, what I am saying is be happy, and if she is restricting you causing you grief, give her the ultimatum, and if she cannot comply, get rid of her. There is plenty of fish in the sea, and many females out there who are way more understanding. I wish I had listened to my friends advice about my Ex-Dragon No.1.

Cheers,

Wes

armyvern said:
And the cougars were immediately upon them for the 'kill!'    ;D

I wouldn't know, I would never frequent such a den of inequity or take part in such morally questionable activity!  ;)

Sig_Des said:
I wouldn't know, I would never frequent such a den of inequity or take part in such morally questionable activity!   ;)

Morally questionable activity?? Give me a break...a cougar's got to eat!! It's the Law of the Jungle!!  ;D

ah, so a young man such as myself being food for a cougar is just the circle of life then.... :D

Wesley H. Allen said:
Back in my CF Militia days in Regina, before I got into the CL B 'A'   rut, my Unit used to parade Mon and Wed nights (all ranks), plus 1 wknd a month, and since it was a CSS Unit, we were often required to go out on wknds with other Units who required   CSS support, so there was always lots of work, and usually more than that 1 wknd/month. I loved it.

Later on in life, I made the MISTAKE of letting a woman TRY dictate my Army lifestyle and carreer. I am now happily divorced, and she is long gone, and is now someone else's nightmare (poor ******* wherever he is)! My current 'shacked up' GF (of 5 yrs) realises the Army is more than a job. She loves to come out on family days, and go to Mess functions, and its a 180 degree change of how things once used to be with my Ex-Dragon.

So, what I am saying is be happy, and if she is restricting you causing you grief, give her the ultimatum, and if she cannot comply, get rid of her. There is plenty of fish in the sea, and many females out there who are way more understanding. I wish I had listened to my friends advice about my Ex-Dragon No.1.

Cheers,

Wes

damn it Wes stop almost using my name in vain would ya?  :blotto:

well I'm not old enough to be a cougar....so what would I be then??

Back