• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Chinese Military,Political and Social Superthread

China strikes back at Canada
I read the BBC article on that. China seems to be doing the same to the EU for meat, and I’d be surprised if they didn’t do the same to the US since the US, EU, and Canada put the EV tariffs.

I was also surprised to learn that China isn’t Canada’s largest canola market - that would be the US.

The Canada China Business Council likes to exaggerate the importance of trade with China. Only 5% of our exports go to China.

The Canada China Business Council likes to exaggerate the importance of trade with China. Only 5% of our exports go to China.
I mean, isn’t that the point of a business lobbying council? If they didn’t try to exaggerate or upsell the importance, then they’re just a shitty lobbying group.

I read the BBC article on that. China seems to be doing the same to the EU for meat, and I’d be surprised if they didn’t do the same to the US since the US, EU, and Canada put the EV tariffs.

I was also surprised to learn that China isn’t Canada’s largest canola market - that would be the US.
Seems we shifted a fair bit to the US after the last time they did this to us. .

Worked for me…TikTok on steroids…shouldn’t come as any surprise to anyone with an element of responsibility for one’s own nation.

And the horse they rode in on.

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Sealed With A GIF

Back